College National Championship Football Game

LarryBird

It will be shown live at the UN Irish Pub....09:00 or so tomorrow morning. Confirmed.

I suspect it will also be shown live at The Pub (Huay Kaew Rd) though isn't confirmed (opinion based upon past experience.)

Go ABB (Anybody But Bama).

0830am kick off. Scratch the UN. I'll watch it at home.

It will be shown live at the UN Irish Pub....09:00 or so tomorrow morning. Confirmed.

I suspect it will also be shown live at The Pub (Huay Kaew Rd) though isn't confirmed (opinion based upon past experience.)

I'll watch it at home too, as I suspect many others will. I interpreted the OP to mean he wanted/required a place to watch it in a public venue. If your house fits the bill, I'm sure he'd appreciate a PM with directions.

I'll watch it at home too, as I suspect many others will. I interpreted the OP to mean he wanted/required a place to watch it in a public venue. If your house fits the bill, I'm sure he'd appreciate a PM with directions.

With the alcohol and time crackdown I would not expect to many places to be up for it at 0830 am.