Jeb Bush: Donald Trump will create a 'global depression'

webfact

Jeb Bush: Donald Trump will create a 'global depression'
By Ashley Killough, CNN

Grinnell, Iowa (CNN)Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush Tuesday argued that front-runner Donald Trump, if elected president, would create a "global depression" because of his proposal to impose high tariffs on Chinese goods.

The former Florida governor also doubled down on calling Trump a "jerk," knocking the businessman repeatedly during a swing across Iowa.

Bush mentioned Trump by name at least 17 times at his first two events, focusing on the Trump's plan to slap a 45% tariff on Chinese exports.

It's an idea -- aimed to crack down on trade imbalances with the country -- which Bush described as "really idiotic" and would have a tremendous impact in a state like Iowa, which trades heavily with China.

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-01-13

Anyone can make a prediction.

Put Trump in office and see if it is true or was Bush just talking to get votes.

Perhaps China put in return put very high tariffs on importing US goods, I sometimes suspect that Trump lives and thinks in a tiny world and never thinks past the US border lines.

Put Trump in office and see if it is true or was Bush just talking to get votes.

Perhaps China put in return put very high tariffs on importing US goods, I sometimes suspect that Trump lives and thinks in a tiny world and never thinks past the US border lines.

"The U.S. goods trade deficit with China increased by $23.9 billion (7.5 percent) in 2014, to $342.6 billion and the U.S. trade deficit with the 11 TPP partners increased by $1.4 billion (0.9 percent) to 155.0 billion (which includes re-exports)."

http://www.epi.org/publication/increased-u-s-trade-deficit-in-2014-warns-against-signing-trade-deal-without-currency-manipulation-protections/

It's already happening, folk all around the world are DEPRESSED at the thought of this idiot getting anywhere near the Oval Office.

Sorry Dude I am sure you got that WrongThe World is in a DEPRESSED State From the Idiots that support all the Space Invaders in their Country and Waisting the Peoples Money That Belongs to the People of the Country what they are invading.

,,,,Suck on this for a while Dude,,,

When talking about the Bush's one should go all the way back to Prescott Bush and do some research. There was a link posted on here with a 3 hour video that will fill in all the blanks. The only problem is human denial which most people suffer from some call it delusionality. You have to really think outside the box on this and well that leaves 95% of the people out of the equation. We have been so programmed to accept government crap we can no longer draw our own conclusions. Its an age thingee. I done seen de light myself others not so much or still trying.

I rest my case. Scorecard can obviously not see how these Chinese deals were railroaded through to a country with no human rights or pollution laws. Google pollution in China. All he has to do is look around and then transpose what he sees into China. Get the picture? sorry there is none its censored.

Edited by elgordo38

The world is already headed for a recession and more than likely a depression over the next couple of years...

Donald Trump represents a change from the status quo...business as usual...protecting the elite bankers and wall street gamblers...which has gone on for years...

Trump may be given a chance to bring fresh ideas to the White House without the need to adhere to the wishes of special interest groups...

Jeb Bush represents establishment politics...people are sick of politicians who are bought and paid for...

of course Bush, or more importantly most of his financial benefactors, don't want a huge tax on Chinese imports, that would stuff up their huge profit margins ... gee, maybe the USA would start making their own stuff on shore and employing millions of Americans

(I am not American and I don't like much of what Trump stands for, but I am for decent American people to get a fair deal ... if Trump said he would crush pharmaceutical and health 'care' companies, he'd win a lot more votes)

Edited by Daniel Boon

It's already happening, folk all around the world are DEPRESSED at the thought of this idiot getting anywhere near the Oval Office.

Sorry Dude I am sure you got that WrongThe World is in a DEPRESSED State From the Idiots that support all the Space Invaders in their Country and Waisting the Peoples Money That Belongs to the People of the Country what they are invading.

,,,,Suck on this for a while Dude,,,

I don't recall mentioning I want anything to suck on thanks. Are you sure you are in the right forum?

Listen to Jeb! The Bushes should know...they're experts at creating them...pappy Bush wash given the toss because of a lousy economy, one of the greatest economic crashes in American history happened under his brother, and he himself had the greatest housing crash in Florida history during his governorship.