Ettihad Cargo 747

NigelKennedy

Wish I had known about the airshow, How was It?

It's more of an open day at wing41 for Children's Day. Not a lot of flying displays, but we had a close up view of the Etihad landing & taxiing by. I think the only flying display this year was by the ancient Albatross jet fighters.

Parking fees at CNX may be low compared with BKK. Quantas used to send a near enpty B747from LHR to MAN to sit for about 6 hours because LHR fees made it cheaper..

I bet lowest would be Utapao. Acres and acres of unused space. Even the old Thai-Orient clunkers are there, so then you just KNOW it's cheap. wink.png

Also.. It's Etihad. They're not short on wide, dry, open spaces to park a couple planes. And money is unlikely to be a consideration for anything they do anyway.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Parking fees at CNX may be low compared with BKK. Quantas used to send a near enpty B747from LHR to MAN to sit for about 6 hours because LHR fees made it cheaper..

I bet lowest would be Utapao. Acres and acres of unused space. Even the old Thai-Orient clunkers are there, so then you just KNOW it's cheap. wink.png

Also.. It's Etihad. They're not short on wide, dry, open spaces to park a couple planes. And money is unlikely to be a consideration for anything they do anyway.

You are correct, aircraft parking fees are the same for the international airports incl. BKK, DMK, CNX, HKT, Hat Yai and Chiang Rai.

>>Also.. It's Etihad. They're not short on wide, dry, open spaces to park a couple planes. And money is unlikely to be a consideration for anything they do anyway.<<

Maybe because they are known to double charge on Debit card transactions on line .It just happened me and i am currently trying to get my money back .When i googled it ,it turns out loads of people have had the same problem with Etihad ,