Fox News Thailand is the worse show in Thailand.

papayasalad

what is this awful channel? Republic, Democrat or idiotic channels with fake blonds and silicon lips. and their music is horrible.

why I have it on my TV.? I want call the Cops and complain. it just piss my day off.

what s you point of view on Fox fake news?

and what is this alert band on the right side my screen? I hate it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many options to help you. You could only eat papayasalad and donate your TV to some poor family. You could delete/supress the Fox channel or you could use the button on your remote to watch another channel. If you need help how to do this, there should be some experts ready to instruct. Or as you suggest, call the cops. I actually enjoy some of Fox News and some of the Fake-Blonds are well educated, smart and successful. Of course no match for the local available real black-haired ones.....5555......and if it gets real bad you can always watch some Thai soap-drama.....Enjoy.....MS>

Edited by moonseeker

Although I am not a great fan, Fox News in the US has some decent shows and personalities. However, the homogenized right-wing pap they stream in Thailand is absolutely nothing like the domestic US product and makes for pretty grim watching.

Although I am not a great fan, Fox News in the US has some decent shows and personalities. However, the homogenized right-wing pap they stream in Thailand is absolutely nothing like the domestic US product and makes for pretty grim watching.

"the homogenized right-wing pap they stream in Thailand is absolutely nothing like the domestic US product"

It's hard to imagine anything could be worse than the propaganda they pump out in the US. Have they found a way to concentrate it for dissemination in Thailand ?

47% of Fox News viewers get 100% of their news from Fox News

100% of Fox News Thailand viewers get 100% of their news from Fox News Thailand

The ministry of propaganda for Wingnuttia is a poor choice as a "news" source. Fox News viewers are horribly misinformed. Want to know how bad it is? Donald Trump is the leading Republican candidate. That bad.

It is EXACTLY the same in both countries other than the commercials.

I really enjoy Fox News and it is easy to turn the channel if you don't.

Really? I don't watch it a lot here but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet. Just loops of lame, live bands, Dr Manny and an endless stream of squeaky-clean, prom queen type blondes with 'handy hints' and other puff that exhort us to 'keep it right here'. Maybe it streams on the US clock and all the 'meaty' stuff is on while I am fast asleep? In that regard, the local Fox news aficionados must be seriously sleep deprived.

Really? I don't watch it a lot here but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet. Just loops of lame, live bands, Dr Manny and an endless stream of squeaky-clean, prom queen type blondes with 'handy hints' and other puff that exhort us to 'keep it right here'. Maybe it streams on the US clock and all the 'meaty' stuff is on while I am fast asleep? In that regard, the local Fox news aficionados must be seriously sleep deprived.

That might be what it is (timezones). Strange that they don't customize it for the international market as CNN does, because using the US feed internationally comes off as too US-centric and causes them to have their most popular shows on while most people are sleeping.

Edited by suzannegoh

Agree...100 per cent.....??

Would rather go poke myself in the eye with a blunt stick than watch that horror show.....might as well go to the circus and watch the clown car.....be much more interesting and informative....?

Edited by chicowoodduck

47% of Fox News viewers get 100% of their news from Fox News

100% of Fox News Thailand viewers get 100% of their news from Fox News Thailand

The ministry of propaganda for Wingnuttia is a poor choice as a "news" source. Fox News viewers are horribly misinformed. Want to know how bad it is? Donald Trump is the leading Republican candidate. That bad.

I watch Fox News for the infotainment. If I want real news or to actually learn something, I watch BBC, Euro News Asia or some other news channel. Not CNN. I may watch FNC for the right wing (nut) view and then one of the other news channels to see what the rest of the world sees. The Dems and/or our Irish president, O'bama, could say they are giving a medal to every Mom and making Apple Pie the national dish and the Repubs would label it as a liberal plot to destroy America and 'take away your guns!'. Sheesh!!!

I have a newish TV (6 years old) and the menu gives me the ability to delete any channel I want to. I'd suggest you delete that channel from your channel lineup; life is too short to be upset with things you can get rid of in your life. Suggestion is to start with the 'menu' selection button/key.