Fox News Thailand is the worse show in Thailand.

papayasalad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I watch Science Fiction movies. Sometimes I watch TV dramas and occasionally I watch a series. Like Fox News, they are all fiction although i am usually more moved by the fate of a female lead character than any of those female presenters on Fox.

The wingnuts and their obsession with Fox News. So funny. They get so exercised and distressed over it. It's like moving an old refrigerator and casting light on the colony of cockroaches underneath suddenly scurrying around desparatey looking for new dark places to hide.

The wingnuts and their obsession with Fox News. So funny. They get so exercised and distressed over it. It's like moving an old refrigerator and casting light on the colony of cockroaches underneath suddenly scurrying around desparatey looking for new dark places to hide.

They get so exercised ? Is that from moving the old refrigerator?

2 months ago i spent 1h to delete all channels that were Thaidubbed or just Thaispeaking without text. I told my gf that she needs to learn English and period. We now have 14 channels and all speaking English and she spends lesser times on the TV. Said it before and saying it now. The day she works and makes money and pays we are equals. But now my place my rules!

Edited by sead

2 months ago i spent 1h to delete all channels that were Thaidubbed or just Thaispeaking without text. I told my gf that she needs to learn English and period. We now have 14 channels and all speaking English and she spends lesser times on the TV. Said it before and saying it now. The day she works and makes money and pays we are equals. But now my place my rules!

So, Fox News 24/7? gigglem.gif

Farangs...

I watch an hour of it most days. (Presuming we are talking about the USA Prime News Network Channel Fox News or the OP is on Coolaide).

Just other input to be digested along with the Left wing rubbish.

OP, there is an off switch on your remote and like the Disney Channel you do not have to believe all you see on TV.

To me Fox news is really a exception. What they do is provide News and Updates but do it with a commentary. Personally, the old days of reporting News is really gone. So watcher beware! Do not believe everything you hear.. it is really up to each of us to have the brains to figure what is being said that is what makes it interesting to watch and entertaining. Believe it or not many of the blonds are well educated and Lawyers. The only one that gets me going is S. Han.. which is a hypocrite and nothing more than a shit disturber which I think is his main job but I've even learn a few things from him. There is always something in what someone has to say whether you like them or not.

When you talk about Fox and programming in Thailand is missing of the commercial and what they fill in with the time is as boring as it can get. The Thai station programmer are the worse using the same stuff over and over again. They must be told stick this CD, at this time and go back to sleep. There were many times the last few years the lips moving didn't match what was coming out of their mouth.

When it comes to Thailand and companies Sophon is the worse... they have no idea how to program the Universal Channel.. They play the same stuff over and over again for years. They start a series and then in the middle it ends. They announce programs to be shown and it never shows up like the series Suits, Bates Motel,Events, the list goes on and on.. this is how I actually started watching Fox...

Compare to what they show.. Fox News is not bad.. When you talk about Sports, if you live here better start to learn about Soccer because you got no choice, if you like Basketball, get use to FiFA? No NBA/NFL, No College Basketball, Final Four. No Major league Baseball. Of course I talking basic T.V.

Programming is non-existing!

To me Fox news is really a exception. What they do is provide News and Updates but do it with a commentary. Personally, the old days of reporting News is really gone. So watcher beware! Do not believe everything you hear.. it is really up to each of us to have the brains to figure what is being said that is what makes it interesting to watch and entertaining. Believe it or not many of the blonds are well educated and Lawyers. The only one that gets me going is S. Han.. which is a hypocrite and nothing more than a shit disturber which I think is his main job but I've even learn a few things from him. There is always something in what someone has to say whether you like them or not.

When you talk about Fox and programming in Thailand is missing of the commercial and what they fill in with the time is as boring as it can get. The Thai station programmer are the worse using the same stuff over and over again. They must be told stick this CD, at this time and go back to sleep. There were many times the last few years the lips moving didn't match what was coming out of their mouth.

When it comes to Thailand and companies Sophon is the worse... they have no idea how to program the Universal Channel.. They play the same stuff over and over again for years. They start a series and then in the middle it ends. They announce programs to be shown and it never shows up like the series Suits, Bates Motel,Events, the list goes on and on.. this is how I actually started watching Fox...

Compare to what they show.. Fox News is not bad.. When you talk about Sports, if you live here better start to learn about Soccer because you got no choice, if you like Basketball, get use to FiFA? No NBA/NFL, No College Basketball, Final Four. No Major league Baseball. Of course I talking basic T.V.

Truevisions have NFL, NBA, MLB, college football and hockey.

Yes, I know? I'm staying in a resort in the Darkside that will not allow me. So what I'm doing for good real sports is download it on my computer.

Yes, I know? I'm staying in a resort in the Darkside that will not allow me. So what I'm doing for good real sports is download it on my computer.

Ah, ok. But if you live here ensuring decent sports coverage (on TV, as I'm a Luddite) is essential. I'm watching the fantastic Packers/Cardinals replay right now.

Ah, ok. But if you live here ensuring decent sports coverage (on TV, as I'm a Luddite) is essential. I'm watching the fantastic Packers/Cardinals replay right now.

I'm dripping with envy? I'm a Niner fan, order this year just their games and that was a waste hopefully for this year only? I usually head down to L.K. area to see the games and playoff while having a lousy breakfast. At least I'll be home visiting for the Super Bowl

It could be worse. It could be BBC or Sky News they are so bias you just see the garbage they put out.

Biased? They just report the mainstream liberal point of view.

you do of course mean the mainstream right wing point of view

Well, to the right of Jeremy Corbyn and Bernie Sanders, that's true!

Fox news is the top rating news program in the world.

Ah ... I think the word is popular or, perhaps most watched (and that limited to the U.S.. Top rated....in the U.S., top rated for inaccuracy and the kindest, most lies at the most direct by those rating accuracy.

... I'm dripping with envy? I'm a Niner fan, order this year just their games and that was a waste hopefully for this year only? I usually head down to L.K. area to see the games and playoff while having a lousy breakfast. At least I'll be home visiting for the Super Bowl

Absolutely NOTHING lousy about the 98 baht breakfast at Retox sports bar on Lenkee which is open 24-hours and has more screens than you can shake a stick at.

... I'm dripping with envy? I'm a Niner fan, order this year just their games and that was a waste hopefully for this year only? I usually head down to L.K. area to see the games and playoff while having a lousy breakfast. At least I'll be home visiting for the Super Bowl

Absolutely NOTHING lousy about the 98 baht breakfast at Retox sports bar on Lenkee which is open 24-hours and has more screens than you can shake a stick at.

Thanks for the suggestion I will give it a try, but being from California and the Bay Area, and of course everyone has their own taste as to what they grew up with and like I have yet to find anything to match my liking but will keep on trying based on other people suggestion like yours. Cheap is always a plus but I just want a good breakfast with Homefries with a dab of sour cream, a homemade Muffin choice different bread for toast or English Muffin. ( Sorry forget the beans) some Scramble Eggs scramble the way the customer would like and it would be better with some taste.

I find all these places that advertised Big Breakfast, the only thing that is big is the plate and a lousy one cup of coffee.

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion I will give it a try, but being from California and the Bay Area, and of course everyone has their own taste as to what they grew up with and like I have yet to find anything to match my liking but will keep on trying based on other people suggestion like yours. Cheap is always a plus but I just want a good breakfast with Homefries with a dab of sour cream, a homemade Muffin choice different bread for toast or English Muffin. ( Sorry forget the beans) some Scramble Eggs scramble the way the customer would like and it would be better with some taste.

I find all these places that advertised Big Breakfast, the only thing that is big is the plate and a lousy one cup of coffee.

Thanks

Pretty esoteric US breakfast request you have there and if any place in Pattaya did such, I would be there in a heartbeat. Unfortunately (for you), Retox is a Brit breakfast place although there's eggs benedict and some other variants (read no beans!) on the short menu. Their (instant) coffee will probably leave you cold. But for sports viewing, it is hard to beat

I will see if the Wild Chicken on Soi Post Office is planning anything special for the finals.