Logo and Business card design recommendations

sandmonster

Any recommendations on good local designer who can design logo/business card. I prefer to communicate face to face hence don't fancy using these web only offerings. What sort of ballpark pricing would I expect and how does the process work usually ? Decent english is preferred but not necessarily.

Thanks in advance for any tips

A lot depends on the process. How many initial ideas do you want? How many revisions on the chosen idea? How many variants of the logo do you need (web, letterhead, poster size, etc?).

You can get a lousy (and usually ripped off from someone else) logo for $5 (Fiverr.com) and you can spend as much as $1 million in real life (British Airways for example) but realistically? If you're running a small business - somewhere between $500 and $2,500 (USD) is normally going to be about right for a good job.

Why you need someone to make a logo for you which you may not even like or which is just stolen?! Take a day or 2 and browse through Google, Images tab and see what is there and what you like. If you have the basic thing you can still go to some "designer" to refine it.

A lot depends on the process. How many initial ideas do you want? How many revisions on the chosen idea? How many variants of the logo do you need (web, letterhead, poster size, etc?).

You can get a lousy (and usually ripped off from someone else) logo for $5 (Fiverr.com) and you can spend as much as $1 million in real life (British Airways for example) but realistically? If you're running a small business - somewhere between $500 and $2,500 (USD) is normally going to be about right for a good job.

Fiverr is not per definition rubbish, there are lot's of skilled artists as well but it takes some time to find them. I did a lot of test purchases for several projects and found a few gems, mostly art academy students and teachers. Lost some money also but that's part of the game. I'm an occasional Fiverr seller myself also but mostly buy. There are several sites like that.

Fiverr is not per definition rubbish, there are lot's of skilled artists as well but it takes some time to find them. I did a lot of test purchases for several projects and found a few gems, mostly art academy students and teachers. Lost some money also but that's part of the game. I'm an occasional Fiverr seller myself also but mostly buy. There are several sites like that.

Fiverr is 100% rubbish, most of the "artists" there are ripping off other logos etc. to build their 10 minute portfolio offerings. Only the desperate broke digital nomad promotes Fiverr as a useful place to do business - professionals know better and avoid it like the plague.