Thingsook BA TESOL Graduation

GoDucks

No

No

and

No

My suggestion is for you to go back to just being a student. This is an area you are not an expert in and despite trying several times to explain it, you are not getting it.

I am afraid I have other things to do now.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's get some confirmation.. 45% or more of the students left the Thingsook program?

Question 2: 0% of those students have received refunds. Correct?

Question 3: As a paying student it's none of my business when I or anyone leaves can get their refunds?

Thanks

Who are you asking?

Surely you questions should be asked of A. Thongsook and B. the person that ran the program initially and planned the change over. I'm pretty sure they would have the answers.

And in answer to your question 3. Honestly, Joe you would be dumb to quit or transfer now.. You're so close to finishing. Two more credit courses isn't it?

No

No

and

No

My suggestion is for you to go back to just being a student. This is an area you are not an expert in and despite trying several times to explain it, you are not getting it.

I am afraid I have other things to do now.

I'm always a student and willing to learn. Obviously the teacher needs to ACTUALLY offer some information. No?

You said No to all my questions without explaining what the real answers are. Your answers also seem to contradict your own previous answers.

I have it on good authority that Khurusapha does indeed use the civil service degree list to confirm and validate Thai degrees.

If the MOE doesn't accredit universities and colleges in Thailand. Who does?

If OHEC don't authorize or recognize degree courses. Who does?

I joined Thongsook BA program last year and this year have changed to Siam Technology College.

Thongsook is in a bad location. Very hard to get to.

My girlfriend was sure we were at the wrong location when we finally found it. It looks like a low-standard primary school.

There were constant battles with getting anything done. I nearly overstayed trying to get visa documents. Very stressful.

I decided to move because I hoped it would be better and it is.

The location of Siam Technology College is easy to get to.

The campus is good. It just looks like a professional place.

Getting visa documents is easy, and its the same person I deal with. Just a different location.

Everyone at Siam Technology College seems to care about us. No one except the international staff seemed to care about us at Thongsook.

And what made a lot of us angry is how everything was blamed on the director. Like he was the one who made everything bad. There are people at Thongsook that either have a serious hidden agenda or have serious issues with reality.

Tomorrow I start my first class with Dr. Mark. People who had him last year say he is the best. Im looking forward to it.

I have a big issue with tuition that was paid in advance this term. I was promised it would be a few weeks now they are making excuses. 12,000 baht isn't a lot to those people but its a lot to me. Its not a complicated issue. Give me my money back like you promised. Whats so hard about that?

"Give me my money back" You are asking the wrong people on here. Why don't you go to Thonksook and ask yourself. If it looked like a low grade primary school, why oh why did you agree to study there in the first place? Dr. Mark was not there last year (2015). Glad your current Director is actually there over seeing the program.

Good luck for tomorrow, hiccup.

but 55% stayed!"

Russell, I'm part of the 55% but I don't think it's cool to make fun of the people who are owed refunds and are probably experiencing a complete lack of transparency regarding their money.

I'm guessing that being a "moderator" doesn't give you any access to important executive team info?

Whose Russell? My name begins with A. And no one is making fun of anyone. Only one person is to blame for any inconvenience in getting refunds and his name begins with B.

WHAT? How ridiculous is that. Absolute lie and blatant defamation. How would I have anything to do with it at all?

That post will not last long. ANd more posts like that will hav the police contacting TV to find out who Casual Biker is.

Archived