Donald Trump: 'I have a great relationship with God'

webfact

Donald Trump: 'I have a great relationship with God'
By Gregory Krieg, CNN

New York (CNN)Donald Trump spent decades as a premier New York tabloid curiosity, a billionaire real-estate developer whose marital misadventures routinely filled the city's scandal sheets.

But he told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union" that those wild days are past and that he now enjoys a "very great relationship with God" and "a very great relationship" with the evangelical Christian voters so important to candidates in Iowa.

"I live a very different life than probably a lot of people would think," Trump said. "I'm talking about over the last number of years, I'm leading a very good life. I try to lead a good life and I have. And frankly, (it's) the reason I'm doing so well in Iowa."

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/17/politics/donald-trump-relationship-god/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-01-18

God loves all his children, even the xenophobic buffoons, they're all precious.

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. ... They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News.
"And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I'll win the Latino vote."
"I have a great relationship with the blacks," Trump told Albany's Talk Radio 1300Thursday. "I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."
"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump responded.
“I think the people of Buffalo, they already like me — I have a great relationship with the people of Buffalo,”
"But first of all, I have a great relationship, as you know, with the tea party folks. I mean, I love the tea party..." The tea party loves me ,.."
“I have a great relationship with the entire Christian Coalition..."
" I have great relationships with the people of this country that are tired of being ripped off by China and by OPEC and by everybody else that does business with us."
“I have a great relationship with the people of Scotland and an unbelievably good relationship with the people of Aberdeen,”
“I have a great relationship with Atlantic City,”
"I have a great relationship with the people from India..."
“I have a great relationship with many Russians,.."
"The people from China, they love me."
"I think my relationship with women in terms of this
whole situation has been really good. "
“I think I will have a lot of Democrats voting for me.."
“I get along with everybody,” Trump told Anderson Cooper on CNN recently. “People love me, and you know what?
I’ve been very successful, everybody loves me.”
Trump wouldn't know Jesus if they were in the same golf cart.