Im Feeling Ill Sir!

Hey mr policeman im really feeling rather ruff...i have to come tomorrow to pick up me one year marriage visa,but my legs keep wobbling and i know i wont be able to make it down..does anybody know what my options are if i know i cant get there ? Im worried but the quack has given me lots of good meds for the spazzier moments - they just dont make me very "up & at 'em".

Any advice from bods who have been in similar situations would be mucho appreciated.

Ta ever so,

W.

Hey mr policeman im really feeling rather ruff...i have to come tomorrow to pick up me one year marriage visa,but my legs keep wobbling and i know i wont be able to make it down..does anybody know what my options are if i know i cant get there ? Im worried but the quack has given me lots of good meds for the spazzier moments - they just dont make me very "up & at 'em".

Any advice from bods who have been in similar situations would be mucho appreciated.

Ta ever so,

W.

Get a note from the Doctor that is treating you, a few of the expats I know are infirm and a couple have even been hospitalised on the day they had an 'official appointment' .... it has worked for them, it should work for you.... but get something in writing.

//edit/ didn't mean to imply that you are infirm..... everybody has an off day once in a while.

Edited by Thaddeus

Thanks..

Just not sure though that if i cant make it to immigration, how i get to my docs for a letter? Wont immigration say "you can get to your docs, you can get here"?

May there be someone at immigration i can call, re-arrange my visit & make sure i have my sick note when i do go back? Hope so...

Thanks again Thaddeus :o

Call immigration.... ask someone else to get the letter from the surgery..... wife, girlfriend?

Don't just front up a week late with an excuse. Keep them informed, they are people after all, and reasonable people by my experience if they know what is going on :o