Jrz Storm Motorcycle

dmerchent

I don't know squat about motorcycles but I saw one that I liked but don't know who it is made by or if I can purchase one here in Chiangmai... The only logo thing I saw on it was JRZ Storm...no company like Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha...anyone know what it is and where they sell them?

Thanks

Ok you need help. :o

I think the first choice you make when buying a motorbike is if you're looking for something small & general purpose like almost all motorcycles here, or an imported 'big bike'.

Assumed that you mean something smaller and sensible for around town.

Then the next decision is if you want it to be 2 stroke or 4 stroke. 2 stroke machines are the noisy 'race' style bikes. 4 stroke means lower revs, more torque at low revs, an overall more comfortable ride.

After that you decide on (semi-)automatic, or bikes with clutch.

After that you go look at brands. You can't really go wrong with Honda.

If at all possible, go rent the model you're contemplating on buying and drive a bit around town, and up Doi Suthep.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Edited by chanchao

I don't know squat about motorcycles but I saw one that I liked but don't know who it is made by or if I can purchase one here in Chiangmai... The only logo thing I saw on it was JRZ Storm...no company like Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha...anyone know what it is and where they sell them?

Thanks

Try the new dealer (4-6 months old) at the end of Wualai Road as one turns S towards Airport Plaza. You can't miss it as it straddles the apex of this busy intersection.

Thanks

Hi;

Try the recently opened M/C shop selling bikes from Malasia - probably the JRZ . Take Wualai Rd from CMaiGate to the end at the 3-way intersection where one turns Left (South) to go towards Airport Plaza. The new dealer takes up the entire apex at this very busy intersection. Cheers