Asylum seekers in Middlesborough say they are being housed in “marked” homes

snoop1130

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are these Numpties for real? They say the doors are being targeted by racists? No, it's you, you halfwit! The doors can be any colour and it won't change the fact you're an ungrateful financial refugee, you will still be targeted.

I'm in the middle of writing a petition that has to be signed by at least 10,000 German people. Once that's thru, one million refugees, or rapefugees will be send to the UK.

If that doesn't work, I'll help them to get thru the tunnel. Too many refugees in Germany and some Brits get pissed off?

Haasip Haasip, okay? Time to shit in the Queen's handbag.

I'm in the middle of writing a petition that has to be signed by at least 10,000 German people. Once that's thru, one million refugees, or rapefugees will be send to the UK.

If that doesn't work, I'll help them to get thru the tunnel. Too many refugees in Germany and some Brits get pissed off?

Haasip Haasip, okay? Time to shit in the Queen's handbag.

:lol:

If I go back to the UK,

Would be totally happy to live in a free house with a red door.

Only they won't lit my wife in, cos she isn't a refugee.

Mate, I'm with you. We're in the same fragging boat.

And one more here.... I gotta go back for NHS....The Mrs has been refused..... and no chance for me to return.

Really enjoyed the erudite debate here!

Sometimes I despair about my brethren.

Looks like it will be Kristallnacht again pretty soon.

And, just like the brown shirts, there will be no shortage of recruits

This is a gigantic problem and we could do without numbskulls making it worse than necessary.

Edited by Grouse

Really enjoyed the erudite debate here!

Sometimes I despair about my brethren.

Looks like it will be Kristallnacht again pretty soon.

And, just like the brown shirts, there will be no shortage of recruits

This is a gigantic problem and we could do without numbskulls making it worse than necessary.

The one difference is that the Jews were a hard working part of the population that never complained and just got on with life ,the ones now are just moaning freeloaders

You don't speak for everyone in the UK.

Your right,just the majority

I'd be interested to see your poll data.

The majority of Brits I know are open-minded about people from other cultures.

Apart from the one that causes so many problems around the world, You would never see Chinese, Vietnamese or almost anyone else moaning about the colour of their free safe haven houses, only the Muslims

Both parts, the majority of British people that I know are not happy with the situation, especially the older generation.

The majority of foreigners that I come into contact with, whose countries are taking in asylum seekers are very concerned as well.

You don't speak for everyone in the UK.

Your right,just the majority

I'd be interested to see your poll data.

The majority of Brits I know are open-minded about people from other cultures.

Apart from the one that causes so many problems around the world, You would never see Chinese, Vietnamese or almost anyone else moaning about the colour of their free safe haven houses, only the Muslims

The majority of people I know back in the UK are tolerant towards Muslims. Some of them actually are Muslims.

You guys are entitled to believe what you want, but please don't make out that the rest of us share your beliefs.

I also come into contact with alot of Muslims through my work, have got very friendly with some, alot of them are also not happy.

So we both have our own personal experiences on this subject.

Edited by roo860

I also come into contact with alot of Muslims through my work, have got very friendly with some, alot of them are also not happy.

So we both have our own personal experiences on this subject.

It's not about getting on with each others; it's about breaking national identities.Once Britain will be half refugees, there will be no national culture left.

That will allow with the taking down of borders and division in independent provinces; run by private agencies.

Then it will be a piece of cake for UN to run Agenda 21 and take your land and house.

Theory of replacement in action.

These houses were build by English after the war.

Now they house Syrians and British people are homeless.

Once I've met a homeless ex- uni professor on Frankfurt's streets. His wife had cancer and died a terrible death. The guy started drinking and then lost his job. No more money came in and he had to leave his noble house.

But Frank isn't the only one. but he doesn't have fake documents to "be a refugee."

http://www.dw.com/en/homeless-in-germany-given-the-boot/a-17729421

Edited by lostinisaan

The majority of people I know back in the UK are tolerant towards Muslims. Some of them actually are Muslims.

You guys are entitled to believe what you want, but please don't make out that the rest of us share your beliefs.

I don't think anyone has claimed there are do deluded, liberal PC fools on here.

I don't think anyone has claimed there are do deluded, liberal PC fools on here.

Grown adults should be able take part in a discussion without resorting to calling people names.

Theory of replacement in action.

These houses were build by English after the war.

Now they house Syrians and British people are homeless.

Once I've met a homeless ex- uni professor on Frankfurt's streets. His wife had cancer and died a terrible death. The guy started drinking and then lost his job. No more money came in and he had to leave his noble house.

But Frank isn't the only one. but he doesn't have fake documents to "be a refugee."

http://www.dw.com/en/homeless-in-germany-given-the-boot/a-17729421

Yep

The same thing is happening all over US and Europe.

The middle class natives are taken down; chased from their homes to be replaced by other cultures.

All part of Agenda 21; which is

a/ breaking down of strong national identities like Germany UK France US by mass immigration overrun

b/ Erasing borders

c/ New local division by districts run by private agencies where national laws won't apply to protect the citizen.

d/ taking your house and land and deporting you to camps.

Grown adults should be able take part in a discussion without resorting to calling people names.

I do so agree but so often people opposed to Islam and it's ghastly consequences get labeled bigots, racists and islamophobes on here, then those 'tolerant' people pointing the finger don't like the slightest return descriptions.