DSI says Thaksin's son 'Oak' must testify in Krungthai loan scandal by himself

webfact

"must testify before the police by himself"

but if Daddy wants to come along and hold his hand during the hearings, then surely nobody would object.

Haha,like that coward would ever come back to save a family member,he has already thrown his sister under the bus and he will do the same to little oak.

So Oak has to testify personally, Yes But When ?

He and the others are already seeking postponements and will continue to do so as many times as they can but will they be accommodated ?

For VIPs the DSI, BIB etc are usually only too willing to have a ' whenever you have time will do ' attitude but given his family name will the order to get on with it come from on high ?

It's disgraceful how the so called system bends over backwards for certain people and I'm not even getting into the ever popular amnesty issue much favoured by those in power irrespective of colour or ideology.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

"must testify before the police by himself"

but if Daddy wants to come along and hold his hand during the hearings, then surely nobody would object.

Haha,like that coward would ever come back to save a family member,he has already thrown his sister under the bus and he will do the same to little oak.

He didn't quite 'throw his sister under the bus', but I agree with your gist. He instated her in the power seat so she could get money returned to him (which he felt was unfairly taken). That's 80% of what his sister did while sitting in the PM's seat (the other 20% was split between shopping and buying votes from rice farmers).

I'm sorry, but this family is a disgrace!! They just can't help themselves, can they.

Why can't they live an honest living like the majority of us?, they would sell their grand mother for a 1,000 baht note!!

When I hear that family name it makes me want to puke.

Disgusted!!

Why single them out? Everyday we read news about this person that person and corruption. Why should they be any better to make you puke for them and not all the other corrupt people?

Why single them out?

Because this family is the most corrupt family that has ever lived in Thailand.

What I really despise is the methods they use to trick uneducated and gullible people into believing that they care for them, when all they really care about is how to make a fast buck by any possible means they can think of (at their expense).

They sold them out long ago and still these people love them!! why? This idolisation of the Shinawatra's is pitiful and it makes me cringe to see them handing out red roses to her outside courts with her fake sickly smile hiding the fact that inside she is really laughing at them for still being on board after all that she has done to them.

Still, if they can't see this then that is their problem and not mine, after all, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, or impinge on my life, maybe they deserve all that happens to them as they have been the harbingers of their own problems in blindly supporting this contemptible power crazy family of crooks whilst they are the ones suffering as a consequence of their actions.

So Oak has to testify personally, Yes But When ?

He and the others are already seeking postponements and will continue to do so as many times as they can but will they be accommodated ?

For VIPs the DSI, BIB etc are usually only too willing to have a ' whenever you have time will do ' attitude but given his family name will the order to get on with it come from on high ?

It's disgraceful how the so called system bends over backwards for certain people and I'm not even getting into the ever popular amnesty issue much favoured by those in power irrespective of colour or ideology.

More like bending forward while sufficient money is inserted.

I'm sorry, but this family is a disgrace!! They just can't help themselves, can they.

Why can't they live an honest living like the majority of us?, they would sell their grand mother for a 1,000 baht note!!

Disgusted!!

Why single them out? Everyday we read news about this person that person and corruption. Why should they be any better to make you puke for them and not all the other corrupt people?

Why single them out?

What I really despise is the methods they use to trick uneducated and gullible people into believing that they care for them, when all they really care about is how to make a fast buck by any possible means they can think of (at their expense).

They sold them out long ago and still these people love them!! why? This idolisation of the Shinawatra's is pitiful and it makes me cringe to see them handing out red roses to her outside courts with her fake sickly smile hiding the fact that inside she is really laughing at them for still being on board after all that she has done to them.

Still, if they can't see this then that is their problem and not mine, after all, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, or impinge on my life, maybe they deserve all that happens to them as they have been the harbingers of their own problems in blindly supporting this contemptible power crazy family of crooks whilst they are the ones suffering as a consequence of their actions.

You are doing nothing but describing all the people involved in corruption here.

MANY families are guilty of doing the EXACT SAME THING. But yet you have to make it out like that family is the worst.

What makes me cringe are people with such divisive attitudes. The exact problem here in Thailand....nobody wants to get along. Been going on for many years and the reason why we are at coup 20 or so. Its not one person of family, its their culture.

Disgusted!!

Why single them out?

You are doing nothing but describing all the people involved in corruption here.

MANY families are guilty of doing the EXACT SAME THING. But yet you have to make it out like that family is the worst.

What makes me cringe are people with such divisive attitudes. The exact problem here in Thailand....nobody wants to get along. Been going on for many years and the reason why we are at coup 20 or so. Its not one person of family, its their culture.

You, are just so wrong, name another family in Thailand that has dishonestly accrued such a fortune whereby the whole family has been involved in illegal practises with the soul purpose to enrich themselves.

I am not saying that corruption is an exclusive practice of the Shinawatra's, but to not accept that they are the worst offenders is simply self denial of the fact, you are either ignorant (of the facts), or refuse to see what has happened in the past with this abhorrent family. Either stick them all in prison or ship them out to another country as they are'a disgrace to Thailand and don't belong here!!

Do you know who I am? I'll send a message on Line, but that's it, that is all you're going to get. My aunt says I should go to Issan for 3 months or so, but I don't have any friends there and there are no good malls.

"there are no good malls"

Nowv you're going too far.

Not really my opinion, I'm assuming that Oak wouldn't be happy in a mall outside Bangkok. My sincere apologies to all who are happy with their malls.

Many thanks. I will pass on your apologies to Sermthai Complex in Mahasarakham and Central Plaza in Khon Kaen next time I'm there. ?

Disgusted!!

Why single them out?

You, are just so wrong, name another family in Thailand that has dishonestly accrued such a fortune whereby the whole family has been involved in illegal practises with the soul purpose to enrich themselves.

I am not saying that corruption is an exclusive practice of the Shinawatra's, but to not accept that they are the worst offenders is simply self denial of the fact, you are either ignorant (of the facts), or refuse to see what has happened in the past with this abhorrent family. Either stick them all in prison or ship them out to another country as they are'a disgrace to Thailand and don't belong here!!

I can't, most of Thailand's prime ministers have been generals so best not look for corruption unless you have a death wish, the others are democrat party who are puppets for generals. So you got us, Thaksin is the winner because we are allowed to see his corruption transparently.

Why single them out?

You, are just so wrong, name another family in Thailand that has dishonestly accrued such a fortune whereby the whole family has been involved in illegal practises with the sole purpose to enrich themselves.

The Shinawatres hail from China as do nearly all corporate and political bosses in Thailand. Chinese worship money. All else is secondary. For that reason, the Shinawatres see nothing untoward about how they manipulate people and situations to squeeze out every satang. In their minds, they're just playing the game craftier than others - who are scraping by.

Why single them out?

You, are just so wrong, name another family in Thailand that has dishonestly accrued such a fortune whereby the whole family has been involved in illegal practises with the sole purpose to enrich themselves.

The Shinawatres hail from China as do nearly all corporate and political bosses in Thailand. Chinese worship money. All else is secondary. For that reason, the Shinawatres see nothing untoward about how they manipulate people and situations to squeeze out every satang. In their minds, they're just playing the game craftier than others - who are scraping by.

What are you on?

You think the poor accept that it's all OK to go right ahead and rape the country because it's the Chinese way, therefore it's all OK.

Get a life.

Disgusted!!

Why single them out?

I can't, most of Thailand's prime ministers have been generals so best not look for corruption unless you have a death wish, the others are democrat party who are puppets for generals. So you got us, Thaksin is the winner because we are allowed to see his corruption transparently.

You think the populace accept your summation. Think again.

Disgusted!!

Why single them out?

You think the populace accept your summation. Think again.

I will thanks for the heads up.

What are you on?

You think the poor accept that it's all OK to go right ahead and rape the country because it's the Chinese way, therefore it's all OK. Get a life.

I have a good life, thanks. Scorecard, I think you completely mis-read what I wrote. I was saying the very rich Chinese-Thais who take advantage of their positions - can justify their mega-greed. I didn't even infer the downtrodden are ok with that.

What are you on?

You think the poor accept that it's all OK to go right ahead and rape the country because it's the Chinese way, therefore it's all OK. Get a life.

I have a good life, thanks. Scorecard, I think you completely mis-read what I wrote. I was saying the very rich Chinese-Thais who take advantage of their positions - can justify their mega-greed. I didn't even infer the downtrodden are ok with that.

Have to disagree, I'm afraid that corporate America is the reason of the problems in this world. Is it right that. 62 people own the same as 50% of the world population - what's that, about 3.5 billion or there about's.

Oil and greed has created the disharmony and social ills amongst people. If it wasn't for the US (and my home country to a degree) then that monster IS wouldn't be rearing it's ugly head. There is simply no excuse for wanton greed and it is this factor that makes me choose Communism over Western Democracy as the correct model for government.

Don't forget, the Shinawatra's have lied, committed fraud, exploited people and have cheated their way to a vast fortune. This is not being crafty (as you put it) this is performing criminal acts to enrich yourself at the nations expense, I suppose you think that is justified, well I DON'T!!

What are you on?

Have to disagree, I'm afraid that corporate America is the reason of the problems in this world. Is it right that. 62 people own the same as 50% of the world population - what's that, about 3.5 billion or there about's.

Oil and greed has created the disharmony and social ills amongst people. If it wasn't for the US (and my home country to a degree) then that monster IS wouldn't be rearing it's ugly head. There is simply no excuse for wanton greed and it is this factor that makes me choose Communism over Western Democracy as the correct model for government.

Don't forget, the Shinawatra's have lied, committed fraud, exploited people and have cheated their way to a vast fortune. This is not being crafty (as you put it) this is performing criminal acts to enrich yourself at the nations expense, I suppose you think that is justified, well I DON'T!!

You're trying so hard to be contrarian that you tied yourself in knots. Good luck with your dreams of communism.

We agree that greed and lust for money is a big problem. Lighten up a bit, and you won't see so many flaming spears.

ALL were requested to come today. All send their lawyer today to seek postponement. All were told "OK, but next time you have to come yourself. Don't try this again"

That's nice.

Now one may wonder what would have happened if a normal, average person would have tried the same. Would the legal representative been told to phone his client to come over within an hour or be fetched using an arrest warrant?

Of course it is, what a strange question!!

What is a strange question?

The question that has been removed or disappeared.

I was asked something to the effect of "do I think my family name is better than the Shinawatra's"? I replied of course it is.