Court Warns Against Sharing Videos of Raging Judge

rooster59

<deleted>

I've known this for years and seen it with my own eyes. The judges don't even have to have been a lawyer previously. They just pay a huge fee, so only the rich can apply and the then take a 3 year course in how to become a judge. A complete joke. No wisdom or life experience and they then judge others. Laughable.

Edited by Jai Dee
Quoted removed post - link to BKK Post

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's got little to do with the judge's alleged mental illness. Yet again the junta applies silly laws inconsistently. No where else in the world has a defamation law which is criminal and has no defence. Absolute farce. In this case the junta is trying to save face (as usual) to try and prevent the world thinking the Thai legal system is a joke. It is too late for that, but the junta is oblivious to that. Double standards all the time. Remember the poor guy who was mentally ill and was found guilty of lese majeste and locked up for 30 years.

This is a court ruling or opinion and nothing to do with the "junta". I seriously doubt the P.M. has been in discussions about this maniac and her behavior.

What we have here is a failure to communicate by the subject of this video. It is too late to order the videos banned, they are out there in cyberspace and in the public domain. Free speech - 1 Mad woman - 0

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

OK, so she has a mental disorder, which in the video shows she is not able to control her emotions... But she's allowed to drive ???....

Not to mention allowed to stay employed as a judge (although potentially moved to an inactive post after several previous incidents.).

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

Oh if only I could believe that.

This being Thailand, she'll probably get a promotion!

Damm it, you know when you've been here too long when the absurd becomes almost normal

Has her medical problem affected her ability to be a judge and is it possible for criminals convicted by her in the past to now come out and say their case should be heard again? She definitely needs help, if that's what she does around people, what might she do in her car on the road.

Chidchanok Paensuwan, who has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation.

If that’s a fact in a civilized country the court would revoke her driving license to protect the rest of the population from her outrage.

Nonono, the car has no registration number in front, so it is all good, can be driven by mentally ill people... whistling.gif

Lot of those around hehe

So if this "judge" has a "mental disorder", how is it she's allowed to drive ?

Because she is who she is.....

Another speculative theory would be:

She was so sad when she had to stop been a judge due to metal instability...

So they bought her a car for her to have fun :)

Mentally ill and driving?Nothing unusual there,I'm up against mental driving all day long here.

No,I think it's more a case of the judge being the recipient rather than the administer of the punishment,and found the fact hard to take.

Yes that was my first thought on reading she was still driving with a mental disorder. Her behaviour displays Borderline Personality Disorder, one of the many symptoms of which is 'reckless driving'. She may have it, but it wouldn't be disclosed. On the other hand, I've come across quite a few Thais of a certain class here who also display 'mental illness' of many and various types. Narcissistic Complex appears to predominate.

It's got little to do with the judge's alleged mental illness. Yet again the junta applies silly laws inconsistently. No where else in the world has a defamation law which is criminal and has no defence. Absolute farce. In this case the junta is trying to save face (as usual) to try and prevent the world thinking the Thai legal system is a joke. It is too late for that, but the junta is oblivious to that. Double standards all the time. Remember the poor guy who was mentally ill and was found guilty of lese majeste and locked up for 30 years.

Acceptable -except that you limit your statement to the junta.