What has Thailand taught you about love? Anything?

Gecko123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was single till I came to Thailand. All the plus;s for single donot come close to what I experience now that I have my wife to love. Caring for someone I love and doing whats right for her, gives me more joy than anything I did when single.Making efforts to always be there for her and make things good for her give me more happiness than anything I ever owned or anything I ever did.i have learned that love is about taking care of those closest to you.Maybe I am old and sensitive now but I like it.

My mate Trigger new wife said a small penis shouldn't be a problem in a true loving relationship.

But he still wishes that she didn't have one! biggrin.png

Was not sure what Trigger was talking about when he said he had a hard wife. Thought he just had to be home early.

That it's possible to fall in love, then out, and then in love again with the same person.

That true forgiveness takes time and courage.

That sharing a similar sense of humor is a powerful bond which helps get you through the rough patches.

That it's possible to fall in love, then out, and then in love again with the same person.

That sharing a similar sense of humor is a powerful bond which helps get you through the rough patches.

How wet can you get?

How wet can you get?

I don't know. How jaded, cynical and debased can you get?

How wet can you get?

I don't know. How jaded, cynical and debased can you get?

Extremely.

What has Thailand taught you about love? Anything?

That a lot of people who failed to find love at home would fail to find it here but would blame their Thai "partner" for the failure rather than themselves despite their own dismal track record.

Edited by Suradit69