I paid off my condo mortgage. What happens at the Land Office?

I recently paid off my mortgage for a condo in Bangkok. The bank has acknowledged the payoff and has informed me that their law firm will begin work to discharge the mortgage by filing something at the land office.

Does anyone have experience with this? What can I expect from the law office? How long will it take to get this done? What type of paperwork will I receive from the attorney or from the land office?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

I paid off my UOB mortgage last August. After taking 4 weeks to find my chanote, I got a call to go and pick it up at the branch. I turned it over and noticed that their mortgage over my property hadn't been discharged, so I asked, "<deleted>?". They replied, "Oh...you have to go and do that yourself." Gave me a pile of papers signed by their bank officers and a set of instructions (in Thai only). I had to take my passport, my wife's passport, our house registration and, interestingly, our marriage certificate and a Thai translation (my wife is Japanese and we were married in Australia). My wife and I had to visit the Land Titles Office together (apparently this is to ensure that one spouse doesn't conduct land transactions without the knowledge of the other), however once they saw that we were joint owners of the condo (both on the chanote), they said they didn't need the marriage certificate or translation. Fortunately, it wasn't a busy day at the LTO and we were out of there in under 2 hours. About 150 baht in stamps and fees, from memory.