Marriage to thai woman

jauntyjohn

Obtaining an affidavete from your Embassy that you are eligable to marry (not currently married and bio data/job/relatives information of record) which is than translated into Thai and registered as a legal document with MFA of Thailand. Once that is obtained you present yourself and spouse at a District Office to register your marriage with ID documents and should have 2 for witness and if can not read Thai should have a third party that can explain what is written in the marriage ledger entry during registration.

Once married you can use proof of marriage and current relationship to obtain non immigrant O visas from Thai Consulates to allow up to 90 day stays. If you wish to extend longer 60 days is normally available once and with financials of 400k baht in Thai account 2 months or 40k income per month one year extensions may be available.

Come on guys not all Thai women marry only for money.

I know have been married twice in Thailand.

First 1 total disaster, money , money , money. S he would lie about everything just to get more money.

2nd wife complete opposite, never asks for even 1 baht. Why i want your money she says, i have my own.

Come on guys not all Thai women marry only for money.

I know have been married twice in Thailand.

First 1 total disaster, money , money , money. S he would lie about everything just to get more money.

2nd wife complete opposite, never asks for even 1 baht. Why i want your money she says, i have my own.

Thanks Lopburi for the informative response.

If you marry A lady that has her own job,business A good chance if she is very successful she wouldn't ask you for money the same as you wouldn't ask her for money.I'm engaged her business is doing fine.When we go out somewhere,or travel I pay.

If you marry A lady that has her own job,business A good chance if she is very successful she wouldn't ask you for money the same as you wouldn't ask her for money.I'm engaged her business is doing fine.When we go out somewhere,or travel I pay.

your opinion is respected however please refer to the original post/question.

• 2 weeks later...