Need advice on accessing interest on deposits funds held within an offshore bond

I have an Offshore Bond in the Isle of Man and would like to switch my holdings to high a interest (sic) deposit. Could be fixed for up to 2 years and must be a holding allowed by the bond. No risk and no fees. What's the best i can do and how do i go about it?

Thanks for any help

Edited by BillStrangeOgre

At first glance I'd say you need an onshore IFA to help you go through the risk tolerance and objectives part of it all, have you considered talking to an IFA? Putting together an investment portfolio is quite a daunting task and trying to get it right is difficult, unless you're a skilled investor that is.

..i'm retiring soon and would like to simply place all the funds in a 'high interest vehicle' until that time. I'm not looking to build a portfolio.

Using a IFA would incur further costs (on top of costs to Old Mutual) and seeing how interest returns at the moment are very low, would make sense to keep costs down...

Each to their own, I personally think that 3% spent on an IFA is very good value and I would never attempt to do that work myself, simply, they understand far better than I do what is involved in all of this and more importantly, what is needed. But if you can, power to you, the only other advice I can offer is please be very careful.

Unfortunately what the OP is looking for just doesn't exist. Any high yielding fixed interest investment will come with risk. The 10 year USD risk free rate (ie 10 year treasury yield) is currently less than 2%.