Activists enraged by student who claims he killed neighbor's cat to collect skeleton

webfact

Activists enraged by student who claims he killed neighbor’s cat to collect skeleton
By Coconuts Bangkok

cat1_6.jpg
A screenshot of the student's Facebook posts which circulated on the social network. Photo: A Call for Animal Rights

BANGKOK: -- Animal activists have demanded Kasetsart University investigate a skeleton of a cat displayed at its museum after a student posted on Facebook that it came from his neighbor's cat which he stole and killed for a class assignment.

Facebook page A Call for Animal Rights requested instructors from the Faculty of Science’s Museum Collection to investigate the disturbing Facebook activities of the entomology student who posted a photo of him washing a cat's corpse, joking with his friends about how he had killed it.

"Looks good, right? But when I did it, it wasn't that pleasant," the caption said. The student, who went by the Facebook user name "MarkyMike," also posted a photo of the cat's skeleton which is displayed at Kasetsart University's Zoological Museum, claiming he had killed it two years ago when he took the class.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/02/08/activists-enraged-student-who-claims-he-killed-neighbors-cat-collect-skeleton

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-02-08

He should be suspended immediately and charged with cruelty. Repulsive little turd.

He'll probably wind being a serial killer if they let him off.

'Repulsive little turd' is a great way to put it.

this is how most psycho killers start out, killing animals...

six months observation in Manarom psychiatric hospital in Bangkok.

next case.

we posted the same thing at almost the same time. great minds think alike. :)

He should be suspended immediately and charged with cruelty. Repulsive little turd.

He'll probably wind being a serial killer if they let him off.

'Repulsive little turd' is a great way to put it.

this is how most psycho killers start out, killing animals...

six months observation in Manarom psychiatric hospital in Bangkok.

next case.

we posted the same thing at almost the same time. great minds think alike. smile.png

Yes I have read/heard that many serial killers start off with helpless animals.

When i was a lad a young man living near me shot our cat with a 12 bore shot gun because it was attacking his pet rabbit, the cat more or less blew up, he knocked on our door to tell my mother with the words, ''ermmmm, your cat is in a spot of bother''

I don't believe it. Real skeletons are very difficult to strip and even harder to get that clean without some nasty chemicals. It's messy and time consuming. Afterwards you have to thoroughly dry it and then seal it or the marrow and other soft tissues inside the bone will start to rot. This is not a job for an amateur.

Edited by attrayant