Ladyboy suspected of drugging & robbing German arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

crushed sleeping tablets

what if they were something else and the guy died ?

They are playing with fire....

Well...the thing is, many of the mysterious deaths in Pattaya are from over doses of drugs administered to the victims by Thai people such as the Ladyboys and or the Female prostitutes who are deliberately drugging the victims so they can easily and freely rob them of anything worth robbing them of.

If the criminal intent includes the fear of being caught then the answer to that is, in their minds, is to use a drug that does kill the victim and then....Dead people can not testify against the perpetrator.

That being the case there is a long list of foreigners who did not wake up.......ever again, while the Police write the death off as another overdose of alcohol and or drugs taken by the victim himself rather than given to the victim as part of a robbery scam.

Back in 1998 there was some lengthy news articles written about a criminal gang that was drugging and robbing foreigners in Pattaya involving around 15 to 20 girls ..coming and going and rotating as need be after doing their dirty deeds.

If I remember correctly 3 of the female gang members were caught out and spilled the beans while the police learned how their involvement in the criminal enterprise worked....which included giving many of the victims a drug doze much larger than normal and when combined with alcohol the result was and commonly can be death by heart seizure while knocked out during the drug overdose.

The Police connected the dots and came to realize that many of the robberies were also murders as the drug dose given was deliberately given in excess of the normal amount taken and given in excess for the specific reason and purpose to kill the victim so they could never talk and testify against the perpetrator of the crime.

So, many of the mysterious deaths of foreigners, found dead in their hotel rooms and never fully investigated up until that time, were then understood to be connected to the criminal gang drugging their victims to death rather than just robbery.

The police figured there were other similar gangs or individuals perpetrating the same or similar crimes because after the gang was broken up there continued more mysterious hotel room deaths of foreigners.

And it continues to this day...as we have learned from this news article.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

So, as far as I'm aware prostitution is illegal in LOS in any way shape or form.

So how does a tourist go to police & say I've be robbed by a male prostitute, that I had taken back to My hotel room. Can't see how that works, you're robbed whilst breaking the law !

Is taking a pro who on this occasion was a thief to your room illegal? That's how it works.

So, as far as I'm aware prostitution is illegal in LOS in any way shape or form.

So how does a tourist go to police & say I've be robbed by a male prostitute, that I had taken back to My hotel room. Can't see how that works, you're robbed whilst breaking the law !

Is taking a pro who on this occasion was a thief to your room illegal? That's how it works.

Selling sex is illegal. It's not illegal to buy it.