Thai tattoo master rumored to ink Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie in Cambodia

webfact

Thai Tattoo Master Rumored to Ink Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie in Cambodia
By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee
Staff Reporter

14552556191455255708l.jpg
Ajarn Noo tattoos a tiger on Angelina Jolie’s lower back in July, 2004. Photo: www.ajarnnookanpai.com

PATHUM THANI — A famed tattoo master remains tight-lipped about reports he recently traveled to Cambodia to put fresh ink on Hollywood celebs Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Sompong “Ajarn Noo” Kanpai, a Pathum Thani-based master of mystical tattoos known as sak yant would only confirm through his office Friday that he traveled to Cambodia in January but declined to say it was to tattoo the world famous couple.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1455255619

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-02-12

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Noo = 10,000 Baht for a Thai or 35,000 Baht for a foreigner

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Em (Tak) = 300 Baht for everyone

Yep, my 5 lines was 300THB at Wat Bang Pla in Nakhon Pathom

Ajarn Noo's prices skyrocketed only after AJ's visit was publicized... Mystical, yes

so low class

If having a few hundred million dollars is low class, where does that put you?

The good thing about having money, is you can do what ever you want to/for yourself.

I am sure in your social/financial situation calling anyone low class is probably out of jealousy.

When other people start passing judgement for no reason, that makes you the low class one.

She has the money to do whatever she wants.

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Noo = 10,000 Baht for a Thai or 35,000 Baht for a foreigner

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Em (Tak) = 300 Baht for everyone

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Daeang (Wat Khao Lang) (Lopburi) = Free for everyone.

Not drinking alcohol/not smoking are one of the first rules when you got a sak yant (and consequently believe in its power as being buddhist), otherwise , the (believed) power doesn't work and can even be bad.... but , but, but we all know that numerous thai monks are regularly smoking facepalm.gif and we cannot blame her for not being "more catholic than the pope"...

was just devil's advocate for once wink.png

Edited by seedy
font

so low class

If having a few hundred million dollars is low class, where does that put you?

The good thing about having money, is you can do what ever you want to/for yourself.

I am sure in your social/financial situation calling anyone low class is probably out of jealousy.

When other people start passing judgement for no reason, that makes you the low class one.

She has the money to do whatever she wants.

Money can't buy class, nor can all those scars on her back.

Cheers.

old itinerant monk (gf's relative) who believe in the sak yant's power has advised me against receiving it when i questioned him about .... at the opposite, i believe this charlatan (on the pic) would have feeded my entousiasm instead... everyone can guess why whistling.gif

then, my first 500 baths sak yant is not yet done wink.png and if it should happen in the future , i guess i won't afford ($$$) the (usual) donation to mister Ajarn Noo sad.png

Edited by silverado

not the first Brit to fall short of 500 "baths" by retirement age.

1) I am not brit tongue.png

2) I am not by retirement age tongue.png

3) I am not falling short of 500 baths (but i wouldn't be ashamed if it happened) tongue.png

or you must have misunderstood what i meant , or i expressed my self wrong wai.gif but your reply is 100 % wrong tongue.png

Ha-thaeo made by Ajarn Daeang (Wat Khao Lang) (Lopburi) = Free for everyone.

Ajarn Em is not a monk so he need to have a form of income.

Ajarn Em used to work as a tattoo artist in Pattaya but he came to the insight that his life of drugs and alcohol was dragging him down so he changed his life, moved back to his home town and became a student under Kru Baa Goon in Wat Doi Kiri, Tak. He lives and work in the temple and what he charges is divided 35% to the temple and 65% to him so that he can buy such tings as ink, oil, alcohol(for cleaning) and even such things as food and clothes as he is not a monk. I talked with him about his work and as he said, some days he don't do any sak yant and some days it's all day from sunrise to sunset.

I think he is a good man that are trying to make up for his past life, last time he even took the time to drive me to the bus station (about 3-4km) after he was finished with my paed-thith as there where no one waiting to get a sak yant.

So many people have Tattoo's these days..., and many are all too visible....., look at me, look at me ! coffee1.gif

However, they can be of use...., overtly large and visible tattoos are a clear message to all...., D***head approaching ! wai.gif

Indeed...watching Ben Stokes wearing whites is always amusing