The noisy Chinese Invasion !

only1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They invaded Bangkok 5 years ago and today in CM, you hear their noise everywhere !!

So many shops are putting up Chinese words now.

How to stop them from making so much noise ?

Do you think it's polite to remind them with a Shhhh.... ?

I can speak Chinese, shall I tell them to keep their noise low ?

I don't mind the little effort if it helps.

LOL...I shooshed a small group of Chinese tourists just today as I was attempting to enjoy a relaxing 90 minute herbal compress massage. I waited for them to settle and quiet down of their own accord. But it wasn't looking like it was going to happen :-( So, I politely excused myself for interrupting (the incessant chatter), and shooshed them and reminded them people are trying to relax here. My massage therapist just smiled at me, and we enjoyed the serenity from there on in! To their credit they were all quiet and peaceful for the rest of the time I spent in there :-D

They invaded Bangkok 5 years ago and today in CM, you hear their noise everywhere !!

Is Chinese an actual language, I thought it was Mandarin and Cantonese?

Don't know; but it sounds like somebody threw a load of cutlery in the air and as it came down they invented a language.......''Ping, Doing,Twang.Boing,Twong !!

Chinese sounds nothing like that but hey lets keep to your racist stereotypes.

LOL...I shooshed a small group of Chinese tourists just today as I was attempting to enjoy a relaxing 90 minute herbal compress massage. I waited for them to settle and quiet down of their own accord. But it wasn't looking like it was going to happen :-( So, I politely excused myself for interrupting (the incessant chatter), and shooshed them and reminded them people are trying to relax here. My massage therapist just smiled at me, and we enjoyed the serenity from there on in! To their credit they were all quiet and peaceful for the rest of the time I spent in there :-D

I find that they are very aware of their noise level when in restaurants. Large groups of them frequent my daily lunch place, and if it gets too noisy, then as you did, I politely ask them to quiet down. They do... instantly. And keep to quiet conversation from that point on. No trouble at all. Very easy problem to solve.

I was having dinner with my gf last night at Chinese kitchen in Shangri-la Hotel. A group of

Chinese near me and they were so loud and obnoxious I could hardly hear my gf talk. I am a regular

at that hotel and know the manager well so complaint made and in short order, the obnoxious Chinese were told to keep

quiet or leave. I have never encountered another race that is so loud and pushy.

Chinese in a Chinese kitchen, how dare they!

They should have gone to the 7/11 for a pot noodle?

Edited by roo860

At least their females often look good in circus pants. They have also prevented the gays from taking over even more of the Nimman area. Still, no peripheral vision, totally oblivious to others on the road or sidewalk....and real system players when it comes to renting, etc..

System players? You mean as in, gaming the system? How?