Pattaya Soi 6 Bar searches for Ladyboy thief

webfact

Does anyone know why so many ladyboys seem to be thieves? I hear countless stories about people getting beat up by ladyboys, getting robbed, etc. Is it such a desperate lifestyle, that they have to resort to this kind of behavior? Or does the media hate them to the point that they have it in for them? What is the reality? Not that it matters much to me. Just curious.

Most of the ladyboys will not be employed by normal businesses, so unless they make money from the sex industry, they steal to survive.

Absolute utter crap! Transgenders are employed in all forms of business in Thailand.

Ummm. Are you sure ?

Doctors ? Dentists ? School Teachers ? Car Mechanics ? Bank Managers ? City Hall Officials ? Police ? Garbage Contractors ? 3BB Installers ?

Does anyone know why so many ladyboys seem to be thieves? I hear countless stories about people getting beat up by ladyboys, getting robbed, etc. Is it such a desperate lifestyle, that they have to resort to this kind of behavior? Or does the media hate them to the point that they have it in for them? What is the reality? Not that it matters much to me. Just curious.

Most of the ladyboys will not be employed by normal businesses, so unless they make money from the sex industry, they steal to survive.

Absolute utter crap! Transgenders are employed in all forms of business in Thailand.

Ummm. Are you sure ?

Doctors ? Dentists ? School Teachers ? Car Mechanics ? Bank Managers ? City Hall Officials ? Police ? Garbage Contractors ? 3BB Installers ?

Quite sure, thanks.

... But it has potential for a good pub crawl or bar hopping as it's called in AC. It just needs bars with better music and the rest will fall into place.

Interesting hypothesis; if they play better music, the girls will get prettier?

Flies in the face of conventional wisdom where getting pished usually works for most 'bar hoppers' and 'pub crawlers'.

Better music = better guys with more money and more discerning taste in girls and music. 90% of Soi 6 girls are dreadful and could not work in a real bar.

At the risk of running this thread way off topic, can you name a 'real bar' in Pattaya that checks all your good music, flush punters and prettier software boxes?

Also, do they have draught beer?

Better music = better guys with more money and more discerning taste in girls and music. 90% of Soi 6 girls are dreadful and could not work in a real bar.

At the risk of running this thread way off topic, can you name a 'real bar' in Pattaya that checks all your good music, flush punters and prettier software boxes?

Also, do they have draught beer?

I can indeed but I will not. But not all have draught beer which is of no real concern to me. Craft beer might be. What is of interest to me is escaping back beat - techno - Eastern European machine noise inter cut with shouts and swearing and dreadful calls to ********* and shouts of B**tch repeated 50 times. Exactly why some bars and restaurants are playing any dance music, least of all foul mothed banging techno is unclear - just really ignoranr DJs and lazy management. Same for most Go Gos - simply lost there way. Crap music at loud volumes for the post adolescent vodka and redbull set. There are 5 or 6 great bars in Pattaya some with craft beers but I will not mention them here - they already have enough grateful customers.

A sad turn of events. Ten years ago soi 6 was noted for

young pretty girls just sort of getting their start in the

business. Now it has degraded into packs of ladyboys

harassing you as you try to walk down the street.

They truly are the blight of Pattaya... :-( I look

forward to the day when they are all moved to a

single area. If you want a ladyboy, go there. The

current system of letting them roam Pattaya pick

pocketing tourists and stabbing them is not working

out very well.....