Visa service or doing it yourself

Nothing to do with proving anything.

Why throw away 6,500 Baht on such a simple process?

I don't get it.

Up to you if you like giving money away I suppose.

Because for some people THB6500 is an insignificant amount of money.

Going to an immigration office uses time doing something they don't enjoy.

They may consider that they have more bundles of THB6500 than they have mornings left on this earth.

Now do you get it?

I don't get it.

Just because you consider it throwing money away does that mean everyone must agree? Are your opinions the only valid ones?

TH

I don't get it.

Why is it thrown away? He used the service to spare a lot time and don't have to hassle with the thai bureaucracy.

The English Thai Immigration website is a disaster not to say it embarrassing if you consider how much you have to pay for visas. Before I spend many days every year for visa stuff until I found a good agent who tells me exactly what is needed and what is possible and even can do some things which normally not possible.

Why is it thrown away? He used the service to spare a lot time and don't have to hassle with the thai bureaucracy.

The English Thai Immigration website is a disaster not to say it embarrassing if you consider how much you have to pay for visas. Before I spend many days every year for visa stuff until I found a good agent who tells me exactly what is needed and what is possible and even can do some things which normally not possible.

What we endure at the hands of Thai Immigration is, in my view,a doddle when compared to the many and varied bureaucratic roadblocks our home countries' immigration services choose to place in the way of Thai nationals.

I have personally successfully navigated my way smoothly through the various Thai immigration requirements single-handedly for almost 8 years now. On the other hand we had little choice other than to seek the services of an agent to assist us in obtaining the necessary visa for my Thai wife to enable her to accompany me on a 12-day trip back to the UK a few years ago, since our chances of a safe passage through the complex and nightmare minefield of British immigration requirements would otherwise have probably proved extremely slim.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

I don't get it.

Why is it thrown away?

I do my marriage extension every year my self.

In and out of the Immigration Office within 30 minutes.

Why would I want to pay someone?

What we endure at the hands of Thai Immigration is, in my view,a doddle when compared to the many and varied bureaucratic roadblocks our home countries' immigration services choose to place in the way of Thai nationals.

I have personally successfully navigated my way smoothly through the various Thai immigration requirements single-handedly for almost 8 years now. On the other hand we had little choice other than to seek the services of an agent to assist us in obtaining the necessary visa for my Thai wife to enable her to accompany me on a 12-day trip back to the UK a few years ago, since our chances of a safe passage through the complex and nightmare minefield of British immigration requirements would otherwise have probably proved extremely slim.

At least when applying for a UK visa for a Thai person (a nightmare!) an OISC registered and regulated adviser(agent) can be used.
(The Office of the UK Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisers, which means they must meet required standards)
I wonder who regulates the Thai "visa" agents ?

I don't get it.

They may consider that they have more bundles of THB6500 than they have mornings left on this earth.

Now do you get it?

no, he won't! whistling.gif

I don't get it.

Now do you get it?

Nope and I never will. Plenty of mugs around.

I don't get it.

Now do you get it?

Nope and I never will. Plenty of mugs around.

true! 6,500 Baht buy a lot of mugs with beer tongue.png