U.S. sex offenders challenge new passport law

webfact

So are you suggesting that the 17 year DIDN'T break a law? Or that it is acceptable to have sex with a 15 year old because he was 17?

<deleted>......a 17yo had sex with me when I was 15......not all laws created equal

Is he/she rich and famous? It's not too late to file charges...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very slippery slope.
Only if you are a kiddy fiddler. Great law. Keep the deviants out of circulation.
Many more sex offenders than just kiddy fiddlers. How about statutory rape e.g.? 17 yo boy has sex with 15 yo girl, mark in passport follows. At least that is the impression I get.
So are you suggesting that the 17 year DIDN'T break a law? Or that it is acceptable to have sex with a 15 year old because he was 17?

ok...so how old were you when you had your first sexual experience? if you were under 18 years of age, i can only assume that you are an offender as well...at least by your logic...
WHY? The UK it's 16 for age of consent!

Soon your DNA profile will be on your passport chip.

Soon, your passport chip will be implanted at birth and you won't need to worry about losing your passport. Ever.

Does that mean I won't have to pay a renewal fee every 5-10 years?

Does that mean they can't rip it out for failing to pay my taxes or child support?

If so, bring it on!

ok...so how old were you when you had your first sexual experience? if you were under 18 years of age, i can only assume that you are an offender as well...at least by your logic..

I was 15, the first 3 girls I had sex with were 19.

That makes them kiddy fiddlers, and me an abused child.

But strangely, I don't feel all that bad about their crimes against me.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

ok...so how old were you when you had your first sexual experience? if you were under 18 years of age, i can only assume that you are an offender as well...at least by your logic..

I was 15, the first 3 girls I had sex with were 19.

That makes them kiddy fiddlers, and me an abused child.

But strangely, I don't feel all that bad about their crimes against me.

Press charges...you might have to do a reinactment

Soon your DNA profile will be on your passport chip.

Soon, your passport chip will be implanted at birth and you won't need to worry about losing your passport. Ever.

Does that mean I won't have to pay a renewal fee every 5-10 years?

Does that mean they can't rip it out for failing to pay my taxes or child support?

If so, bring it on!

Nope. They can't rip it out. But you may want to have it pulled. Because they'll be able to thwart every move you'd make and every financial transaction you're involved in until they get their pound of flesh. That smart car you'll be driving? It won't start. That ATM you visit? They'll take their cut out of every withdrawal. Trying to get on an airplane anywhere in the world? Fuggedaboutit.

Hardly worth it to save about $1 per month (3 pennies a day) on passport renewal fees.