What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

I saw the OP and it just reminded me of a big bloke I overheard in Chiang Mai. Why do these guys have to spout such obvious bs.

Never forget him, he made a BIG impression, more so because his body odour was so overpowering, maybe he had gland problems, but it was actually really sad to see. We moved on, best avoid that type.

The smell was probably due to the sweat, you'd notice fatties sweat a lot and the tent size clothes they wear need to be hung and scrubbed by a team of folk.....just like a circus tent.

no doubt he makes a big impression everytime he sits down, online he's probably 'skinny Minnie' the ballerina ;)

• Like 1

Just because I have failed at everything I've ever done, been sacked or forced to leave every job I've ever had, and had to beg, borrow or steal from my aquaintances to get by, doesnt mean I'm a total loser.....I've just had a bad run for the last 30 years cheesy.gif

• Like 2

I married a girl I met on the internet because we are a perfect match.

Do you think the Internet could find a match for a 300kg farang slob, he's late 40ies but looks 60, sweats a lot and Occassionally disappears overseas to seek medical assistance for his Failing organs. He thinks he is very special.

?

• Like 1

I married a girl I met on the internet because we are a perfect match.

Do you think the Internet could find a match for a 300kg farang slob, he's late 40ies but looks 60, sweats a lot and Occassionally disappears overseas to seek medical assistance for his Failing organs. He thinks he is very special.

?

Hmmmmm, I feel a book coming on..........whistling.gif

Do try to restrain yourself (not everyone can, you know!)

• Like 1

I have written and sold so many books on Thailand that I will holiday there twice a year now.....giggle.gif

Gawd.....I feel sooooo important I could eat myself.........Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, I have........sad.png

Babe careful Mr Trans, if you eat too Much and you're organs start to shut down, you'll need to boom 3 economy seats and fly to Hong Kong for fat treatment......and you'll need to make up a story about catching some exotic sexual disease after bedding so many lucky ladies wink.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I gave them 3 litre bottles of POP some verbal abuse as to how they creeped into my room....They were cagey, hissed a bit on opening....Asked for the fridge......I wasn't falling for that stuff......In fact they said no deposit on the bottle...w00t.gif ........At that point I knew they were taking the piss....

I threw all three over the balcony.......I had a tear......Phone reception and within 5 minutes at my door were 3 cute 2 litre Pepsi's....I was in heaven, and of course they would soon be....giggle.gif

• Like 2