How to amuse 14yr old on holiday in Patts. Please help.

Wasima

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him 10 Baht take baht bus down to Sunnee Plaza, I'm sure the boys there will give him a free nite to remember.

Well u did say any crazy suggestions. (Getting a baht bus I mean).

laughing so loud, i spat coffee all over the place. cheesy.gif

I remember doing Songkran at 14 years old in the Nana plaza, I found it pretty entertaining [emoji106]

Hi RWS85. What exactly do you do at Songkran and what is it all about?

Songkran http://songkran2014.com/songkran-2014-dates-and-events/

It can be great fun if you don't mind getting a soaking. It can get crazy in Pattaya and some people hate it (mainly because the participants don't distinguish between those who want to play and those who don't (e.g. on their way to a work appointment in their best suit).

If you are here for Songkran your boy will have a great time - just buy yourselves the biggest water pistols you can find and join the fun.

The pictures on the link above don't do it justice - here are some more https://www.google.co.th/search?q=songkran+pattaya+pics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=lxnPVt6EFJHiuQT3-7voBA

The pattaya water park is just down the road from Jomtien. There are several Go Kart tracks around too. Nong Nooch might be ok for him, certainly is something I would expose him to. 1 million years crocodile park might be ok too. What kid wouldn't want to see a few thousand crocs? One or two public arcades around, central mall, etc. A ferry ride out to Ko Larn island especially if he has not been on the water much.

Off topic post removed, topic is:

How to amuse 14yr old on holiday in Patts

Not should I take a 14yr old on holiday to Patts

Thanks for removing this guys' post and the one before him. There are so many great things to do with your kid in Patts, why would I deny my son some fun in a place that we don't visit all that often? Thank goodness I'm not small-minded, else my son would NEVER leave the house. Where we live we also have dodgy places, but it doesn't mean we actually go there or expose our son to it. Really??

The pattaya water park is just down the road from Jomtien. There are several Go Kart tracks around too. Nong Nooch might be ok for him, certainly is something I would expose him to. 1 million years crocodile park might be ok too. What kid wouldn't want to see a few thousand crocs? One or two public arcades around, central mall, etc. A ferry ride out to Ko Larn island especially if he has not been on the water much.

Good suggestions but for the ferry ride I would suggest going up to Sri Ratcha and taking the ferry to Koh Si Chang, much more interesting.

Pattaya Park has the tower, 3 different options for coming down.