Honda HRV - looking for new car

1FinickyOne

I love my HRV. When I bought car one of the perks I wanted and salesman agreed was a manual in English.. They tell me whenever I ask that they will get one. It's now been 7 months and no manual. Can someone please tell me where I can get one!

I don't do well with hollow promises but why won't let me make a fuss

Thanks

Similar problem. Dealer was useless for getting the manual although very good in other ways.

When I'd had enough of being told the same as you - but not for seven months - I just contacted Honda Thailand through "Contact Us" on the website, explained the problem - mentioning the dealer concerned - and an English manual was on its way to us pretty quickly, via the local dealer.

Writing in English gets a result but, in that case, mention the handbook in Thai - copy from the front of the Thai version which, I suppose, you have or use this คู่มือผู้ใช้รถ ภาษาอังกฤษ . Better to write in your e-mail Thai, though, if you have someone who can do that for you.

Edited by MartinL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just google any question about the car. Way easier than fighting with them

Have any of you managed to change the dashboard colors like the americans? Theres suposed to be a few different choices

Open menu,scroll for lighting the Orange is awful so you most likely go back to blue. Son now only uses half a tank of E85,500 Bht from empty and says Kpl gone up nicely..I rather like the car,but it's not here much..[emoji592]

Just google any question about the car. Way easier than fighting with them

Have any of you managed to change the dashboard colors like the americans? Theres suposed to be a few different choices

Open menu,scroll for lighting the Orange is awful so you most likely go back to blue. Son now only uses half a tank of E85,500 Bht from empty and says Kpl gone up nicely..I rather like the car,but it's not here much..[emoji592]

There's no menu for that, im talking about the dashboard

I don't see how keeping less gas in the tank makes kpl go up? From comments ive read its supposed to be the opposite

Edited by bearpolar

• 2 weeks later...

i still don't get the econ mode.

Did 800km highway, tried both econ on and off on similar parts of the road(mountain and not) and only difference is low AC and less control (the coasting programming is different on both modes)

Yet in the city, econ mod saves me a lot on km/l, i dont remember if it was the same on 91 but on e85 this is what happens.

Almost ran out of gas, no e85 station for 250km on a road that is the only connection between 2 major cities/province.. (phuket/chumpon)

Edited by bearpolar