Marco Rubio mocks Donald Trump’s misspelled insults

rooster59

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time to just face it people. The Trumpster is a shoe in for office. You can whine, debate, argue all you want, the fact is he will be elected. Anyone want to put up or shutup, time to set up a cash pool and put yer $$ where your mouth is.

Plenty of people are doing just that. Check the oddsmakers in Vegas. The odds are two-to-one against Trump; you could make millions! What are you waiting for??

Rubio is a certified RINO.

Completely untrustworthy...

That is rather ironic. Rubio is a lot more conservative than Trump.

I don't get why the far-right is so devoted to The Donald. He wants to fund Planned Parenthood for Christ's sake!

Edited by Ulysses G.

If and when Donald Trump is nominated there will begin the possibility he could be elected Potus. Presently it is 100% a thought, nothing more. Currently the possibility does not exist.

If Trump does get the nomination, which remains an open question, then the possibility of his becoming Potus would exist. If Trump is nominated, the next step is to consider the probability which is an entirely different beast.

The color of probability is green. Which why until each party completes its respective nominating process, even existing odds, i.e., probability, ramain theoretical. Green is however and nonetheless a serious color.

So speaking of data thx, here are today's lines from oddsmakers in Las Vegas, London, Dublin where they know a bit about democratic elections of a nation's leader.

This time I'm including odds comparisons pre Nevada and post Nevada, with SC D's voting there today. These are the odds as of this day of being elected Potus November 8th, 2016...

HR Clinton today has Potus odds of 4-6 which is a percentage probability of 60.6. Pre Nevada HRC had odds of 4-5 or 55.6%.

Donald Trump today has Potus odds of 9-4 which converts to the probability of 30.7%. Pre Nevada Trump had odds of 11-4 or 26%.

-snip-

US News and World Report Feb 26, 2016

Trump Will Become President, Says Extremely Accurate Statistician
His statistical model has only ever been wrong once in 104 years.
The odds are ever in Donald Trump's favor.
Helmut Norpoth, a professor of political science at Stony Brook University, has developed a statistical model that predicts a 97 percent to 99 percent chance that Trump will win the 2016 presidential election if he wins the Republican nomination, The Blaze reports.
Norpoth's model has correctly predicted the outcome of every single presidential election since 1912 – save one, the election of 1960, which some believe was rigged. It uses a candidate’s performance in their party’s primary coupled with electoral cycle patterns to determine the likely outcome of the general election.
If Hillary Clinton goes against Trump, the chance of a President Trump is 97 percent, according to the model. If Bernie Sanders wins the Democratic nomination instead, the chances for a Trump victory jump further, to 99 percent.
If the nominee is not Trump, the model predicts that there is still a 61 percent overall chance that a Republican will win the White House, The Statesman reports.

Somebody's been reading right wing text and looking at rightwhinge editorial cartoons but it's no matter cause some comic relief is good. We're not laffing at you, we're laughing near you. gigglem.gif

The percentages cited for the election of Potus are of course absurd. No candidate for Potus has ever stood at 99% probability or a 97% probability. Even George Washington elected first Potus unanimously in the Electoral College had to make an appearance so he could leave as a happy man lock.gif . Twice besides.

No one since has been remotely close. The country had until recently been a 45-45 +10 country in the race for Potus but not any more. Since 2008 it's become fluid rather than fixed, with the Democratic party given the advantage.

In the past six elections of Potus, the D party has started from an Electoral College base of 251 votes with 270 needed to win. In 2000 GW Bush walked on chads to get 271 EV's; in 2004 GW got 283 EV's. Obama in 2008 got 365 and in 2012 President Obama got 332.

So let's see what today's odds are cause Las Vegas has been right on each Potus election since 1992 except for chads in the system in 2000.

Oddsmakers after South Carolina and Nevada have assisted us greatly. Realistically and with both feet on the ground.

To be elected Potus:

HR Clinton is at odds of 4-7 or the probability percentage of 63.6%. Before Nevada she'd been at 4-5. After Nevada, 4-6. Now after SC it's 4-7. And counting - on the right side of the dash line. The more up the digit the greater the percentage. Barack Obama maxed out at 83% but no one gets into the 90th percentile of Geo Washington territory.

Donald Trump is at odds of 2-1 which converts of course to the probability percentage of 33.3%. Trump has been inching up from the low 20s of percentage probability since after the first voting event, the Iowa cacuses Feb 1st.

Marco Rubio is at odds of 8-1, or the probability of 11.1% to be elected Potus. Marco keeps on being the incredible shrinking candidate.

Bernie Sanders is at odds of 20-1 (4.7%)

Raphael Edward "Ted" Distrusted Cruz is at odds of 80-1 which is a probability percentage of 1.23% to be elected Potus.

R Nominated Candidate:

Trump still has odds of 1-4 which equal 80% and which is no change recently.

Rubio has odds of 3-1 which is the probability of 25% to win the nomination.

Cruz has odds of 40-1 which converts to 2.24%.

Kasich is likewise at 40-1.

D Nominated Candidate

HR Clinton is at the prohibitive odds of 1-20 lock.gif (95.2%)

For the record, Bernie has odds of 8-1 or 11.1%.

Nobody for Potus gets into the 90th percentile except a Republican candidate being promoted in the mass of highly financed rightwing media. Party nomination, yes, of course 90th percentile. Potus, not since George Washington.

I wouldn't' bet on Bernie at 20-1 to be the nominee. But if you could point me to some better odds of him becoming president I might take that bet. I don't think Hillary goes the distance. She may be the nominee but I don't think she will be the candidate come election time. If she is the candidate at election time and if she should win, I don't think she sees out her first term.

If and when Donald Trump is nominated there will begin the possibility he could be elected Potus. Presently it is 100% a thought, nothing more. Currently the possibility does not exist.

If Trump does get the nomination, which remains an open question, then the possibility of his becoming Potus would exist. If Trump is nominated, the next step is to consider the probability which is an entirely different beast.

The color of probability is green. Which why until each party completes its respective nominating process, even existing odds, i.e., probability, ramain theoretical. Green is however and nonetheless a serious color.

So speaking of data thx, here are today's lines from oddsmakers in Las Vegas, London, Dublin where they know a bit about democratic elections of a nation's leader.

This time I'm including odds comparisons pre Nevada and post Nevada, with SC D's voting there today. These are the odds as of this day of being elected Potus November 8th, 2016...

HR Clinton today has Potus odds of 4-6 which is a percentage probability of 60.6. Pre Nevada HRC had odds of 4-5 or 55.6%.

Donald Trump today has Potus odds of 9-4 which converts to the probability of 30.7%. Pre Nevada Trump had odds of 11-4 or 26%.

-snip-

US News and World Report Feb 26, 2016

Trump Will Become President, Says Extremely Accurate Statistician
His statistical model has only ever been wrong once in 104 years.
The odds are ever in Donald Trump's favor.
Helmut Norpoth, a professor of political science at Stony Brook University, has developed a statistical model that predicts a 97 percent to 99 percent chance that Trump will win the 2016 presidential election if he wins the Republican nomination, The Blaze reports.
Norpoth's model has correctly predicted the outcome of every single presidential election since 1912 – save one, the election of 1960, which some believe was rigged. It uses a candidate’s performance in their party’s primary coupled with electoral cycle patterns to determine the likely outcome of the general election.
If Hillary Clinton goes against Trump, the chance of a President Trump is 97 percent, according to the model. If Bernie Sanders wins the Democratic nomination instead, the chances for a Trump victory jump further, to 99 percent.
If the nominee is not Trump, the model predicts that there is still a 61 percent overall chance that a Republican will win the White House, The Statesman reports.

Somebody's been reading right wing text and looking at rightwhinge editorial cartoons but it's no matter cause some comic relief is good. We're not laffing at you, we're laughing near you. gigglem.gif

The percentages cited for the election of Potus are of course absurd. No candidate for Potus has ever stood at 99% probability or a 97% probability. Even George Washington elected first Potus unanimously in the Electoral College had to make an appearance so he could leave as a happy man lock.gif . Twice besides.

No one since has been remotely close. The country had until recently been a 45-45 +10 country in the race for Potus but not any more. Since 2008 it's become fluid rather than fixed, with the Democratic party given the advantage.

In the past six elections of Potus, the D party has started from an Electoral College base of 251 votes with 270 needed to win. In 2000 GW Bush walked on chads to get 271 EV's; in 2004 GW got 283 EV's. Obama in 2008 got 365 and in 2012 President Obama got 332.

So let's see what today's odds are cause Las Vegas has been right on each Potus election since 1992 except for chads in the system in 2000.

Oddsmakers after South Carolina and Nevada have assisted us greatly. Realistically and with both feet on the ground.

To be elected Potus:

HR Clinton is at odds of 4-7 or the probability percentage of 63.6%. Before Nevada she'd been at 4-5. After Nevada, 4-6. Now after SC it's 4-7. And counting - on the right side of the dash line. The more up the digit the greater the percentage. Barack Obama maxed out at 83% but no one gets into the 90th percentile of Geo Washington territory.

Donald Trump is at odds of 2-1 which converts of course to the probability percentage of 33.3%. Trump has been inching up from the low 20s of percentage probability since after the first voting event, the Iowa cacuses Feb 1st.

Marco Rubio is at odds of 8-1, or the probability of 11.1% to be elected Potus. Marco keeps on being the incredible shrinking candidate.

Bernie Sanders is at odds of 20-1 (4.7%)

Raphael Edward "Ted" Distrusted Cruz is at odds of 80-1 which is a probability percentage of 1.23% to be elected Potus.

R Nominated Candidate:

Trump still has odds of 1-4 which equal 80% and which is no change recently.

Rubio has odds of 3-1 which is the probability of 25% to win the nomination.

Cruz has odds of 40-1 which converts to 2.24%.

Kasich is likewise at 40-1.

D Nominated Candidate

HR Clinton is at the prohibitive odds of 1-20 lock.gif (95.2%)

For the record, Bernie has odds of 8-1 or 11.1%.

Nobody for Potus gets into the 90th percentile except a Republican candidate being promoted in the mass of highly financed rightwing media. Party nomination, yes, of course 90th percentile. Potus, not since George Washington.

I wouldn't' bet on Bernie at 20-1 to be the nominee. But if you could point me to some better odds of him becoming president I might take that bet. I don't think Hillary goes the distance. She may be the nominee but I don't think she will be the candidate come election time. If she is the candidate at election time and if she should win, I don't think she sees out her first term.

Thank you for your thoughts in response to the post.

Before someone asks if that guy is 104 years old, no, statistical models can be run forward and backward which is what he did.

Cheers.

And that works really well, doesn't it?

University of Colorado study predicts Romney wins by a landslide:

A presidential election prediction model developed by two University of Colorado professors points to a big win for GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney in November. The model, the only of its kind to use more than one state-level economic indicator, has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1980.