Retirement visa renewal.

Have there been any changes to requirements for a renewal of retirement visa from last year?

As Ubonjoe has said, there have been no changes, but if you want some up-to-date information on the experience of others who have recently renewed their extensions of stay, it would be useful to post which office you use. Some things required at one office are not expected at another.

• Like 1

Have there been any changes to requirements for a renewal of retirement visa from last year?

As Ubonjoe has said, there have been no changes, but if you want some up-to-date information on the experience of others who have recently renewed their extensions of stay, it would be useful to post which office you use. Some things required at one office are not expected at another.

Chonburi- Jomtien.

Chonburi- Jomtien.

I did my renewal at the Jomtien office in December. In the past I have never been asked for any proof of address, but with all the recent talk of TM.30's & proof of address on this forum, this time I brought along a copy of my deed/chanote for my condo as well as a copy of a recent condo monthly statement. I handed them in. They were kept without comment. Other than that everything I gave them was the same as in past years.

Someone took a minute or two to look through my documents, handed me a laminated number card and I picked up the passport the next day. Very quick and painless, as always.

• Like 1