Advance English course - Qualified for ED visa?

Your English sounds good to me :)

But i guess there is always room for improvement.

In Thailand they should still understand the concept that native English speakers can always improve their English skills for a fee.

All I know is that in there ED visa extensions for 3 months "cost" 5k instead of 1,900. If u don't like paying 5k, your "chances" are you will get 1 month.

So you should take that into account when calculating the total cost.

Edited by lkv

What countries passport do you carry and what is your native language?

I am unsure what you mean by "Advance English" but there are degree courses in English, provided by universities which if enrolled with would enable an Ed visa and a subsequent extension of stay to be obtained.

I have no information about schools in Pattaya but I am sure a simple internet search would provide an insight to what is available.

I'm Scandinavian and I would like toimprove my verbal skills. My English fairly advance as it is, but I would like to be able to speak with better confidence as well increasing my vocabulary a bit.

Okay, I will google it.

As a Scandinavian I suspect your English verbal skills/vocabulary far exceed anything which will be taught in a language school in Pattaya.

• Like 1

Just as an advice, when you interact with certain people trying to assess if maybe your English skills have improved too much, try to continue to speak broken English and that will justify it for another year.

Well....not too broken but not too good either.

Edited by lkv

I'm Scandinavian and I would like toimprove my verbal skills. My English fairly advance as it is, but I would like to be able to speak with better confidence as well increasing my vocabulary a bit.

Okay, I will google it.

As a Scandinavian I suspect your English verbal skills/vocabulary far exceed anything which will be taught in a language school in Pattaya.

Lol... Yes! I am gonna second this.

I can say (and this is no joke) that I have seen certain British people that could not spell correctly in English (because of lack of education etc). For real.

So perhaps some institutes should accomodate these people's needs also.

In other words, I don't believe you must be a non native English speaker to improve your English. There is always room for improvement.

Edited by lkv

Okay, I will google it.

Sunnyjim, if you were to work in Immigration, we would not stand a chance of getting any of our extensions from you, would we? :) Edited by lkv
  • Like 2