Migrants sew lips together to protest treatment in Calais Jungle

webfact

'Sarwar, a refugee from Iraq, has been living at the camp for six months ... “I’m planning to go to UK, but how?,” he asked.' Well, seems he managed that with his mouth sewn shut. So much for asylum in the first port of arrival.

'Thousands of migrants fleeing war and poverty ...' And so much for refugee status.

Edited by Jonmarleesco

I thank god that this refugee crisis happened, thanks to it Europes mask fell off. Now no one will take them seriously when they accuse countries like Thailand and Turkey of violating human/civil rights. They are the biggest fascists of them all, the European people that is. They travel to third world countries to only get easy sex from local girls, but when those people come to their country they tell them to buzz off.

The continent is responsible for killing millions of jews, Im afraid the fate of the refugees will be the same.

Edited by Lukecan

As far as I understand the French government offered them a chance to go to a camp where they could be processed including taking their finger prints...this they refused.

So, they want and want knowing fully well that they are not entitled to any of it.

I couldn't care less for them. Judging by the news and video clips it was about time to clear that shanty town riddled with crime.

A migrant interviewed by the BBC a couple of days ago made it clear he wouldn't move to another camp or co-operate because he'd have to be fingerprinted etc and that would mean he couldn't move on to any country he wanted.