Crazed Man Attacks Innocent Woman in East Pattaya

webfact

Crazed Man Attacks Innocent Woman in East Pattaya

hit-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early morning of March 4th, a man high on drugs randomly attacked a 25-year-old woman with a wooden stick at an apartment complex in East Pattaya.

Khun Somsak aged 39 attacked Khun Patravadee in her home. The man admitted to police that he took 2 pills and hit her repeatedly with a wooden stick. It occurred in her apartment located on Soi Wat Tham Samakee in East Pattaya.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221921/crazed-man-attacks-innocent-woman-east-pattaya/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-04

Strange how it was in her apartment the attack took place if they were complete strangers and considering his remarks about what the "Phyc" said suggests he knew her already .............."the next time you see her"

She will be out of work for a long time after this, especially as her job means dealing with the public in Family Mart.

In cases such as this wouldn't it be a really nice thing for us Farangs to have a "fund" started to help her along the way....I would not hesitate to contribute to it.

Edited by dotpoom

Strange how it was in her apartment the attack took place if they were complete strangers and considering his remarks about what the "Phyc" said suggests he knew her already .............."the next time you see her"

She will be out of work for a long time after this, especially as her job means dealing with the public in Family Mart.

In cases such as this wouldn't it be a really nice thing for us Farangs to have a "fund" started to help her along the way....I would not hesitate to contribute to it.

volunteer for money.....plenty of position available @ special Thai volunteer rates.

I am sure there will be a Thai foundation available who can help the poor women and who would love to hire you as their front fundraiser.

keep up the good work.

....seems sub-human......

...please do not tell me that he will be fined and released because he had an excuse and apologized....

...mind you....luckily he does not seem to possess a luxury car.....

....but all the sick, crazy, unacceptable incidents....throughout the news where....' They apologized....and they have an excuse...fine them and let them go..'

....have to be addressed properly......

Somsak was charged with assault and was sent to jail until his hallucinations faded.

Then after hopefully another 3 years will be added in the monkey house plus full damage compensation for pain, suffering and loss of earnings.
Parallel psychological assessment if this scum ever is still socially acceptable.
He has perhaps burned away his brain completely with drugs.

Next time he has then no stick in his hand, but a knife.

Edited by tomacht8

Perhaps local Buddhists can make arrangements for the care of the woman? As for the criminal he should be incarcerated for a long period of time. He is never likely to be able to "monetarily compensate" the victim despite that excuse to be used to escape punishment.

I hope she has a speedy and complete recovery.

You can not beat living in Thailand...with a stick!

When druggie comes round after being high authorities should take him to a public square and beat him with a stick until he yells I WONT TAKE DRUGS ANYMORE ! and if he is found using drugs again in the next 3 years , yes you guessed it they should take him to a public square and beat him till un consciece then when he wakes up take him to a public square and beat him till he yelps i really mean it this time i wont take drugs anymore !! its the same as training a dog as a dog he certainly is !!!