furniture show coming soon

mascarabertha

Not sure if this is what you are posting about but the furniture aspect of this show has been emphasised on some Thai forums.

http://www.cm108.com/bbb/topic/7205-thailand-one-stop-shopping-expo-5-13-มีค-2559/

It is at the International Exhibition and Convention Centre open from 11.00 am to 10.00pm from today till the 13th.

May not be your function as they have a very wide selection of items but certainly furniture was promoted.

Edited by mamborobert

Would like to visit such furniture & fixtures fair, but can't make it this time. Anybody aware of any other event in the (near) future in Chiang Mai ? Couldn't find any future schedule at the Chiang Mai Exhibition and Convention Centre website ... sad.png
How about Central Group fairs, etc. ... ? Next to furniture, I'm looking also for home aircon promo's ...

Appreciate any helpful hints - Thx !

Edited by metisdead
Font.

Would like to visit such furniture & fixtures fair, but can't make it this time. Anybody aware of any other event in the (near) future in Chiang Mai ? Couldn't find any future schedule at the Chiang Mai Exhibition and Convention Centre website ... sad.png

How about Central Group fairs, etc. ... ? Next to furniture, I'm looking also for home aircon promo's ...

Appreciate any helpful hints - Thx !

Helpful hint change your font . Almost unreadable on my iPad retina screen.

I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting a lot of furniture on display but there wasn't much. I didn't notice anything made by craftsmen. There was an interesting stand with various bits made from cheap softwood planks. One notch up from recycled pallets. As you walk in from the car park there are a lot of food stalls, 30% of the show. As you get further in there are some motorcycles, Ducati. In the big hall half of the stands are selling shoes, insurance, clothes, Mae sai style junk from China, sunglasses etc. Whats left is beds, sofa's , dining tables. Curtains. Flat screen TVs,s microwaves, air cons.

Any big furntiture store in the city has more furniture than the show. Cruise around Ban Tawai and you will see more furniture.