GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

webfact

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What i cannot understand is that Jews have been in most western countrys for years , but they never were offended that pork was served anywhere or that all meat must be Kosher , so why do we bow down to Muslims?

What i cannot understand is that Jews have been in most western countrys for years , but they never were offended that pork was served anywhere or that all meat must be Kosher , so why do we bow down to Muslims?

The PC 'watch me bend over backwards till my spine breaks brigade' haven't been around that long, the damage they do now is disproportionate to their short history, a prelude to the thought police. Conform, don't be different. well sod that.

OP originates from the Express, a well known Islamophobic online media outlet from the UK.

Owner Richard Desmond who also owns the Daily Express, and its role in whipping up anti-Muslim prejudice in the UK served to remind me that some biased lobbies are trying in vain to influence the media in Europe.

Nice try...

The local schools in my old home town , now have only Halal meat and do not serve pork in the UK , so nice try . and that is not a hoax .

This is bullshit propaganda. I live in Germany and sausages are banned NOWHERE, not even at schools. Just a headline to get the brown anger growing again.

yes, pork sausages for sure aren't banned from anywhere in Germany, but it might be worth looking into the claim that canteens are taking them off the menu by their own management's initiative, which in itself is unacceptable.

Edited by manarak

Not ONE note in Dutch newspapers this morning....a clear case of sauerkraut hoax!

This is about German sausage, not tulips. I must admit though, no news about this in German newspapersrolleyes.gif

Edited by soalbundy

And the changes have begun, Angela! gigglem.gif

once again the germans prove just how stupid they are! (WW-1, WW-2) and now german sausages? what's next october fest because the muslims don't like beer?that hammer head is acting more and more like the parasite in the white house!

This is totally bullshit. I live in Germany. It's not banned anywhere. Media makes this propaganda to build up hatred on people against muslims. Don't fall for these kind of racist lies!

Edited by kenickie

The Daily Express is massively pro-BRexit. They are also running a story that the UK Coastguard is to be taken over by the EU, Take all these stories with a pinch of salt during the run up to the EU in-out vote.

Not being a Brit I thought that the Daily Express was a train! gigglem.gif I am ting tong.

What is it with you right- wingers?

When a bakery in the US refuses to bake a cake for a guy -wedding, you go all apesh1t about capitalism and free enterprise and freedom of speech and all that.

So; some schools or kindergardens in areas with a high population of Muslims, takes pork of the menu, just to a) make it easier for themselves, logistically or b )to be nice to their main clientel...and now suddenly, that is a bridge too far?

By the way: there are no laws, banning pork in Germany!

Not in schools, not in Kindergardens...NOWHERE!

That is simply made up BS!

Edited by DM07

OP originates from the Express, a well known Islamophobic online media outlet from the UK.

Owner Richard Desmond who also owns the Daily Express, and its role in whipping up anti-Muslim prejudice in the UK served to remind me that some biased lobbies are trying in vain to influence the media in Europe.

Nice try...

The local schools in my old home town , now have only Halal meat and do not serve pork in the UK , so nice try . and that is not a hoax .

No laws have been voted in Germany and UK to ban any pork consumption.

Even so both democracies are not segregating their citizens in separate communities through their constitution.

Fallacy of false analogy is not part of both constitutions...

What is it with you right- wingers?

When a bakery in the US refuses to bake a cake for a guy -wedding, you go all apesh1t about capitalism and free enterprise and freedom of speech and all that.

So; some schools or kindergardens in areas with a high population of Muslims, takes pork of the menu, just to a) make it easier for themselves, logistically or b )to be nice to their main clientel...and now suddenly, that is a bridge too far?

By the way: there are no laws, banning pork in Germany!

Not in schools, not in Kindergardens...NOWHERE!

That is simply made up BS!

First, you say it's okay for schools in Germany to ban pork to suit moslems. Then, you say it's all BS. Which is it? Make up your mind.