Murderer arrested in Chiang May after 4 years on the run

webfact

Murderer Found After 4 Years on the Run Thanks to The Victim’s Spirit Giving an Address to a Family Member in a Dream

cmm.jpg

CityNews – A murderer who managed to escape police over four years ago was finally found and arrested after a family member of the victim gave an address that they claim the victim gave them in a dream.

On March 5 police arrested 41-year-old Thirawit Pimpo for the murder of 22-year-old Patikom Klinsukon in Saraphi district on December 24, 2012.

He was also arrested for illegal possession of a gun, carrying a gun in a public place and shooting a gun in public.

The murderer was identified in 2012 and an arrest warrant was issued but Thirawit managed to escape.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/murderer-found-4-year-run-thanks-victims-spirit-giving-address-family-member-dream/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-03-07

Brilliiant. A plot straight from the x-files or Sleepy Hollow. People with no idea how this works will howl their dogmatic contempt from the bleachers of angosticism, or narrow mindedness, but I find this very re-assuring that the illusion of our oh so concrete reality, can be split apart.

Go talk to Billy Fingers.

Onward psychic soldiers. biggrin.png

Dear oh dear, a ghostly visit in her dreams giving her the address of the murderer?

How did she convince the Police to act on this one? i have heard a thousand times that the Police don't react when a living person gives them details of a crime. biggrin.png

Brilliiant. A plot straight from the x-files or Sleepy Hollow. People with no idea how this works will howl their dogmatic contempt from the bleachers of angosticism, or narrow mindedness, but I find this very re-assuring that the illusion of our oh so concrete reality, can be split apart.

Most likely, the relative was tipped off by someone that knows the perp and the ghost story is being used to protect their identity. Or is it "narrow minded" to use logic ?

Most likely, the relative was tipped off by someone that knows the perp and the ghost story is being used to protect their identity. Or is it "narrow minded" to use logic ?

Its a good slant for a sleuth and logic can exhale its cold breath on any window to cloud the view.

You see? Window pane. Nothing beyond it! However, I have the "sight" myself and use it often.

Its a good slant for a sleuth and logic can exhale its cold breath on any window to cloud the view.

You see? Window pane. Nothing beyond it! However, I have the "sight" myself and use it often.

Clever reply.

Quick-witted posters make this forum very interesting.

Edited by JingerBen

How brilliant was the murderer to run hide in a town that's what, 20 - 30 km from where the murder occurred? It was only a matter of time until someone who knew what he did saw him here in Chiang Mai. It seems like he should have put a few hundred kilometers between him and the murder scene.

Edited by LivinLOS

yup. theres not much you can do to a ghost grass except pee in their red fanta or dip their banannas in dog doo....

yup. theres not much you can do to a ghost grass except pee in their red fanta or dip their banannas in dog doo....

that's so clever, I balk at posting again, the standard is getting too high

I like the part in the story where the spirit says he can not reincarnate until the murderer is caught. A new twist on buddhism ? if so I would imagin there would be countless spirits aiding the police to solve murders... or maybe this is a special cae. Who you gonna call? GHOST CRIME BUSTERS.

Intellect, Reason and logic are above instinct but lower than intuition, very few can use intuition, what is above intuition? logic will keep you trapped in a 3 dimensional universe, are there other dimensions apart from the 3????

Superstitious bunkum can exhale its cold breath on any window to cloud the view.

She was tipped off by someone, simple as that. Rather that then the dead victim talked to her in her sleep giving her the address details of the murderer. This is not a Patrick Swayze movie.

Superstitious bunkum can exhale its cold breath on any window to cloud the view.

She was tipped off by someone, simple as that. Rather that then the dead victim talked to her in her sleep giving her the address details of the murderer. This is not a Patrick Swayze movie.

The negative can never be proven, only the positive can ever be proven, if I keep on walking, I will fall of the edge of the Earth and the Sun goes around the Earth, two negatives?

Well documented psychic research can prove your attitude is somewhat lagging. I applaud your opneness in admitting such short comings to the world, however you are protected like so many other narrow minded bigots on this forum by an avatar and therefore a namelessness. A lack of any real identity. A lack of substance and real experience in this world. So much more intriguing, magic and wondrous than you will ever see.

Please go and be welcome in your little 3 dimensional corner of nothing and cogitate over the meaninglessness of life in your narrow minded triangular box.

Perhaps a death and rebirth, an occurrence that dominates the culture, traditions and experience of the country that you are visitng or merely existing in, will open your eyes to a magic of your soul you have not experienced yet. Patrick Swayze? purleeeze. You must do better than that. Surely.

^^^ A very typical attitude (maggusoil) on display here. Like many true believers in obsurdest theories and religion he is quick to attack the non believers and reverts to name calling and ridicule of the individual instead of offering any proof for his obsurd beliefs.

Where is this "well documented psychic research" ? Do you mean the research done by the KGB and CIA that found no evidence of psychic or esp abilities in humans? Or the countless revelations of fraud by psychics and those that claim to communicate with the dead?

Skeptics are open minded as we are open to any real evidence and would love to be proven wrong, it would be fascinating if humans had these magical powers claimed by the charlatans, scammers wooists. That is why we ask for real evidence, test and studies.

Since after all these years and so much debunking of woo, it is now much more interesting to study how and why people can believe crazy shit than what it is they believe. Michael Shermer has written on this subject.

Yes, Thais sometimes believe in ghosts and reincarnation etc. as they are taught to believe at an early age and offered no alternative or critical thinking in school. For this reason they get a pass.... westerners (?) ...have no exscuse.

Edited by daoyai

^^^ A very typical attitude (maggusoil) on display here. Like many true believers in obsurdest theories and religion he is quick to attack the non believers and reverts to name calling and ridicule of the individual instead of offering any proof for his obsurd beliefs.

Where is this "well documented psychic research" ? Do you mean the research done by the KGB and CIA that found no evidence of psychic or esp abilities in humans? Or the countless revelations of fraud by psychics and those that claim to communicate with the dead?

Skeptics are open minded as we are open to any real evidence and would love to be proven wrong, it would be fascinating if humans had these magical powers claimed by the charlatans, scammers wooists. That is why we ask for real evidence, test and studies.

Since after all these years and so much debunking of woo, it is now much more interesting to study how and why people can believe crazy shit than what it is they believe. Michael Shermer has written on this subject.

Yes, Thais sometimes believe in ghosts and reincarnation etc. as they are taught to believe at an early age and offered no alternative or critical thinking in school. For this reason they get a pass.... westerners (?) ...have no exscuse.

As I stated before: negatives cannot be proven, only positives can. When asked by an aspirant explain God to me, the Guru replied “when you can explain the color red to a blind man who has never seen, then I will explain God to you, for if you do not have the tools you can never see” Religions are dogmatic created by man to keep man in control.

No one can prove these things to you, they are free from exhibition. Even spiritualist are wandering in the dark not knowing where the gift came from. The only way to prove it, is to prove it to yourself following the instructions of Buddha or a true Guru not a phony as there are many of these