Trying to find OTG micro-USB to micro-USB cable in Chiang Mai

freedomnow

Trying to get one of these cables locally fast. From China it is about 15-30 days.

They let you hook your phone up to various devices....external music units etc.

OTG USB = on-the-go USB cable.

The wiring is different to normal USB cables though it may look the same externally the wires are terminated in a different location.

Thanks in advance if anyone has a recommendation....

spd_20120318112632_b.jpg

Edited by freedomnow

I don't know for certain that she carries these specific cables, but when I want small computer or phone parts like these, the place I always head for first is the second floor of Computer Plaza, rear on the right, next to the rear staircase. She's got the most incredible selection of 'stuff' that I've found in Chiang Mai.

I don't know for certain that she carries these specific cables, but when I want small computer or phone parts like these, the place I always head for first is the second floor of Computer Plaza, rear on the right, next to the rear staircase. She's got the most incredible selection of 'stuff' that I've found in Chiang Mai.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Sounds like she will know what an OTG USB cable is.

• 1 year later...

That one looks easy, computer plaza, Pantip plaza even better, even the Big C near Sanpatong. But I could use a little help with an internal computer USB3->USB2MB adapter. Had to buy a new computer case which had, of course, the front USB ports which I can't use because the MB plug is for a USB3 and I have USB2 on the MB. The guy at the puter plaza told me where I could get one, but I didn't catch it exactly. I'd check around but live in Sanpatong. If you don't know exactly, don't answer because I'll eventually get to Pantip and back to the Computer Plaza. They're about 270 bahts in the states, but it would be 700 baht shipping, ouch. Here's what they look like..  

USB2_USB3.jpg