How long could survive on three million baht?

baneko

Ok explaine me that?

Just crazy. 3 million THB equals 75,000 EUR. That is 6250 EUR per month. You must living like a Thai who is on 20,000 THB a month?! blink.png Excuse me, I think many posters here need a mental illness checkup.

YES for Thai people in vilige with 20000k

ITS same for many Europe live with 6250 EUR..

I was replying to this statement, "If you went to the village and were with Thais you might get 12 months out of it". It is just crazy to think this is true with 3 million THB as budget to have the same life style like Thais with 10,000 THB per month. In Europe 99% don't earn 6250 EUR per month, what are you talking about. Suka, man, you live in theimaginationland.

SO?

1. SUKA its not same use as in English.

so if you know this is - ansver- you mam call you SUKArolleyes.gif .

If donno. - Please not say this is next time..

2. So whast about talking..

In Thailand 2000 b in vilige.

as for europe guys 6250.. you guess many guys in Thailand get 20k?

And for Europe guy if his want get europ standart in Thai vilige its be COST MORE!!!!!!

i gues its be much more than 6250 per month..

How much cost bild new road( as in German) from home to ONE shop?

biggrin.png

You think about this iswhistling.gif

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeezo this thread dragged out some real cheapskates.

I'm with Don Mega on this one, but fifteen months for me on current lifestyle.

Much different story when the oil industry boots me out the door though!

Can't believe the 15k a month post, my electric bill, gardener and pool cleaning costs that.

Everyone is not the same!

Different locations / cheaper cost of living

I'm sure a guy who is in his late 60's/70's has no desire to go out and party every evening or even every week.

Lets hope that you keep your job.

Over 15 years I have spent approx. 7000000 Bht. in Thailand. To buy land, home improvements, and set up a successful business for my wife. That business now employs family members in addition to providing an adequate income for a quiet and relaxed lifestyle for myself. My wife works hard. But happy. Because it is hers and it has provided her with a "face" in the community that she never had before.

If the business was to decline and I had to start spending more I would not object.

It is not how much you spend but what you can do with it that is more important. And ok, I am not so young but I am below average retirement age. Young ones that arrive thinking that an amount of cash that is significant will last forever are probably deluded. And they like me because the way the world is going will be unlikely to rely on a pension eventually.

3 mill Bht? Depends on how many appetites it feeds !tongue.png

I edited it out, so you can call your mother suka smile.png

I can not. Becouse she not.

References to third persons, the more close relatives with an insult in the conversation. This can say the least educated man.

I'm sorry that your mother, a woman worthy of respect, Have son as you "S..c..hwein" which has a dirty mouth to mention the insults against the other motherbah.gif

And I say it IF you realy know what about you talking( how is meaning translate) and wish to offend me.( have article 2)

SO you mean understand what its mean realy ?

You can say its to my face?

Or you keybord Hero?facepalm.gif

References to third persons, the more close relatives with an insult in the conversation. This can say the least educated man.

I'm sorry that your mother, a woman worthy of respect, Have son as you "S..c..hwein" which has a dirty mouth to mention the insults against the other motherbah.gif

And I say it IF you realy know what about you talking( how is meaning translate) and wish to offend me.( have article 2)

Yeah, I am a keyboard hero but as looking at your typos I can say you aren't. clap2.gif

It was in the heat of the moment and I edited it out but then you started what my mother should call me. So, we are even, relax and stop bothering me and shut the frick up now with your "Schwein" aka "pig" insults.

Edited by Gutenberg

Yeah, I am a keyboard hero but as looking at your typos I can say you aren't. clap2.gif

It was in the heat of the moment and I edited it out but then you started what my mother should call me. So, we are even, relax and stop bothering me and shut the frick up now with your "Schwein" aka "pig" insults.

I am started?blink.png

Please carefully read your posts and after my post..

Suka, man, you live in theimaginationland. © Gutenberg

SUKA its not same use as in English.

If donno ( mean do not understand). - Please not say this is next time.. ©ardokano

So who starting?

And I am say IF!!

if you knew, it would mean to insult me.
if you do not know. I asked you not to say that again.
Anyway , Only "s..c..hwein" can insult any mother.bah.gif And i can repet it in Face.
Yes I am not "hero keubord" as you

I am started?blink.png

Please carefully read your posts and after my post..

Suka, man, you live in theimaginationland. © Gutenberg

SUKA its not same use as in English.

If donno ( mean do not understand). - Please not say this is next time.. ©ardokano

So who starting?

And I am say IF!!

if you knew, it would mean to insult me.
if you do not know. I asked you not to say that again.
Anyway , Only "s..c..hwein" can insult any mother.bah.gif And i can repet it in Face.
Yes I am not "hero keubord" as you

Yes, I felt bad and edited it OUT of my initial reply! Look carefully, changed already to "Damn, man, you live in the imaginationland" © Gutenberg. lol. Stop bitching about it thumbsup.gif

you mam call you SUKA © ardokano, no your's. Even. Relaxation mode on, blyad! biggrin.png

Edited by Gutenberg

Yes, I felt bad and edited it OUT of my initial reply! Look carefully, changed already to "Damn, man, you live in the imaginationland" © Gutenberg. lol. Stop bitching about it thumbsup.gif

you mam call you SUKA © ardokano, no your's. Even. Relaxation mode on, blyad! biggrin.png

cheesy.gif

Again?

You cut .. when quote my post

i say if!!!

PS

you se you can dirty word to use without abuse...

if they are placed in the end of a sentence, and it related to the treatment to people it not obused( only in crime comunity its obused, but we not)

PS after PS

From You schnapps, from me Vodka.

and can forget... "Stop bitching about it "

whistling.gif

I would just buy a condo in a prime location in Bangkok for 3 million baht and live on the rentals, if the location is good enough you can easily get 25k per month. And live on that for as long as you want. But you have to live in a cheap room yourself 5-7000k , no problems if you live alone.

Edited by balo

I would just buy a condo in a prime location in Bangkok for 3 million baht and live on the rentals, if the location is good enough you can easily get 25k per month. And live on that for as long as you want. But you have to live in a cheap room yourself 5-7000k , no problems if you live alone.

That's a great business plan ... got any more ... ☺

For a 3 Million Condo I not believe you will have a return of 25'000 per month.

Then you have to think, that you normally not will have renters 12 months a year, except you will have a longterm renter, and this one will ask for reduction because you can have a save rental income over several months.

Then you have to pay monthly maintenance fee.. which will deduct your rental income and sometimes have to replace some things. so even less rental income at the end.

I think if you lucky you can count with 15'000 baht per month. then deduct your cheap 7'000 baht rent.. so you would have left 8'000 baht for living......

Then you have to think, that you normally not will have renters 12 months a year, except you will have a longterm renter, and this one will ask for reduction because you can have a save rental income over several months.

Then you have to pay monthly maintenance fee.. which will deduct your rental income and sometimes have to replace some things. so even less rental income at the end.

I think if you lucky you can count with 15'000 baht per month. then deduct your cheap 7'000 baht rent.. so you would have left 8'000 baht for living......

More rental potential in UK for sure....

Finally the penny drops, I have 5 of them.

NO WAY, would I ever consider selling them and investing the money here

3 million baht condo, if lucky can maybe get 15,000 per month, if lucky, unless its rented to some farang mug.

3 million baht condo, if lucky can maybe get 15,000 per month, if lucky, unless its rented to some farang mug.

Have only one 800 gbp a month.

That's a great business plan ... got any more ... [emoji5]

You can buy 3-4 pickups and rent them out and live on the income....

At post #258, poxy post block, cant reply.

Good man, start buying some more, my place in Edinburgh gives me the same, thats before I even get out of bed.

Not included capital appreciation, they are all part of my pension plan.

At post #258, poxy post block, cant reply.

Good man, start buying some more, my place in Edinburgh gives me the same, thats before I even get out of bed.

Not included capital appreciation, they are all part of my pension plan.

Got a flat in Aberdeen. Paid and takes in good money because central.

Im sure Edinburgh also receives good rates. Its probably better than any pension scheme currently.

survive, maybe 10 years

live, 5 years

live in Thailand, 1-2 years

In pattaya, 1-2 months lol

obviously the first two i would move

it all depends how you live, age, comforts, habits, addictions, medications

i used to be able to "live" here on 20,000 a month

but now no chance, its more like 60k a month bare minimum to pay bills and eat

and i got no habits, dont drink or smoke etc. and that does not include buying clothes or nice days out

where did you get your figures from ?

most condos, bought off plan guarantee a higher rental return than that

condo's you are looking at more like 10% return each year if buying a new condo,

not an old one that has passed through 10 ferangs hands already.

Please do post any links you have for a condo worth 3m, being rented for 15k/month

(a house i could understand as many houses are overpriced now due to land value)

most condos, bought off plan guarantee a higher rental return than that

condo's you are looking at more like 10% return each year if buying a new condo,

not an old one that has passed through 10 ferangs hands already.

Please do post any links you have for a condo worth 3m, being rented for 15k/month

(a house i could understand as many houses are overpriced now due to land value)

Off plan means its not built....how can you rent and make money from it. Its not built.

The condo company sit on the money. If you sell it nobody wants it as its not new. Everyone wants new condos unlike the UK. In the UK you can easliy sell both old and new.

I have a small flat in Aberdeen which rents for 800 gbp a month. Thats Sukhumvit condo prices. How much would a decent 2 bed sukhumvit condo cost? ☺

Edited by baneko

Post #263.

Go into any 7-11 and pick up a copy of a magazine called Talat Baan, costs about 30 baht.

Head over to a website called DD property.com.

Head to the for sale forum on here and read.

10% yeah right, more like 5%, if you are lucky and are actually able to get it rented out.

I piss myself with laughter when driving into seaside towns and see the adverts advertising such amazing returns.

There is a sucker born every minute, dont let it be you.

To save you the bother of doing your own research, heres three for starters,

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estate/apartments-for-sale/the-parkland-srinakarin-sukhumvit-105-for-sale-and-rent-364931.html

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estate/apartments-to-rent/2-bedroom-for-rent-or-sale-at-the-room-sukhumvit-79-condominium-100-m-distance-280530.html

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estate/apartments-to-rent/the-roof-garden-2-bedroom-for-rent-or-sale-on-nut-bts-363189.html

i could live in issan on 60k a month . giving me about 4 years. then back home to sh***t do you really want to live your life like that ?

oh, i forgot the visa costs !!

60k in Isaan.

I take it you are married and bringing up kids, with school fees etc., to take into account ?

i could live in issan on 60k a month . giving me about 4 years. then back home to sh***t do you really want to live your life like that ?

oh, i forgot the visa costs !!

60k in Isaan.

I take it you are married and bringing up kids, with school fees etc., to take into account ?

In Isaan price highest when in BKK or Pattaya for western style life..