Graduation

sillybilly

Got a friends daughter attending university in Phrae and I`m hoping to be able to surprise her and her family at her graduation in October.

Anybody have any idea what dates it could be? If I can find out the universitys web page would it be on there somewhere??

If the ceremony is going to have any of the Royals attending and giving out diplomas, don't expect to be able to see the ceremony

Was really disappointed when the TG's oldest daughter got her Masters Degree in Bangkok and all we could do was stand or sit around and wait for the ceremony to be over and then all the pictures could be taken

Even the immediate family were not allowed in to see the presentation of the diplomas that started 3 hours late

Are you sure it is in October? Who told you that...?

I was bored back here in sunny England (yes, even after leaving Phayao, I still browse the forum), so I had a quick look for you - I can't find anything about dates for this year's graduates, but you can see here that there was a graduation ceremony back on February 18th for the MaeJo students (you can even watch the 4 hour ceremony blink.png ). I don't know for sure, but I would guess it will be a similar date next year too?

I can ask the wife to have a look if you are that desperate to know? smile.png