Muslims

Goat Roper

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP, back with the insults again. Are you incapable of making an academic point without resorting to name calling?

Like I said before, if its in print, it doesnt mean its true. If you believe everything in print, then you probably also believe the holocaust didnt happen. Interesting, you didnt site the author of the piece, and most of the people cited in the references are from Israel. I wonder if they are truly objective about it.

Like I said, the intercepts have been declassified and they are available under the FOA. Sadly enough, they do not support the article you sited. If you are unwilling to do that, why dont you ask a veteran of the USS Liberty. They are more than happy to talk about it. Or are you afraid you wouldnt like what you heard?

Tell me why what I'm saying is incorrect. I'm not suprised your not willing to put your CV up for review. Its not suprising at all.

By the way, I believe in Israel (if thats what you mean by the twaddle I post), I'm just not under the illusion that israel is by any means perfect, or always a good actor.

By the way, I forgot to address the main issue, although I have before.

In 1947 the Palestinians were told by other Arabs to desert their land and homes in order to make it easier for the Arab armies to "wipe out" the Jews.

The government of Israel told them that if they stayed on their lands, they could keep it, and many did.

The ones who heeded the Arab call lost their lands for helping Israel's enemies.

They just made the wrong choice. :o

GP, back with the insults again. Are you incapable of making an academic point without resorting to name calling?
Agree. Without the insults, your(GP) posts would look much nicer. Although I understand it is sometimes difficult to hold oneself's temper when dealing with stupidity and ignorance.(well, if that is what you believe)
why dont you ask a veteran of the USS Liberty.
I don't think they are the best people for us to understand what the true story was, for obvious reasons.
I'm not suprised your not willing to put your CV up for review. Its not suprising at all.
That sounds silly to me.
I'm just not under the illusion that israel is by any means perfect, or always a good actor.
If they were perfect, they would have disappeared long time ago!

Actually the "sold the land" arguement is factual incorrect. The 6-day war was a well concieved land grab scheme to gain more fertile land.

I guess that this is an example of your vast Middle East studies and love for Israel Professor Dim-wit-fer?

You say that you believe in Israel? You might try a few pro-Israeli posts. There are plenty of Jew haters out there doing nothing but trying to tear them down.

With friends like you, Israel doesn't need enemies.

GP,

Back with the insults. Thank you for helping me learning patience.

And I hate to tell you, just because I dont rally behind Israel, doesnt mean I'm an anti-semite. Hebrew is not the same Israel. There are many jews that are not zionists.

Heres a wild question for you? Are you a Jew?

I was raised as a Roman Catholic. I was an Altar Boy. I am now a believer in God who thinks that probably no religion is entirely correct, but Buddhism is probably the best of the lot.

The reason that I get so emotional about the Israel/ Palestine issue is because so many ignoramuses have such strong convictions that Israel is completely in the wrong, when they have no idea what they are talking about.

If pressed about history, these dummies make up terms like "revisionist Zionist history", which means that whatever ignorant tripe they believe, that they found on the Internet, is the real truth, because as they have demonstrated on here, over and over again, they have no idea about, and no interest in, academic history.

These morons are simply looking for someone to look down on and picking on the Jews has always been a tradition amongst such marginal people.

Sissy-warrior starts arguing against historical facts by talking about something that he calls "revisionist Zionist history", like someone besides he, the gentleman,  and the Neo-Nazis had ever heard of it. Why don't you teach us about the Turner Diaries and The Protocols of Zion while you are at it. They are "factual" too.  :o

As far as the gentleman goes, this guy has spent months putting 100s or maybe 1,000s of anti-Semitic posts on-line. Besides being an utter fool in every regard, he has no credibility.

mbkudu is right on about the same wave-length. Look back at all the intensely silly snippets about Israel that he throws in just about everywhere. I think that we have his latest example above.

By the way, here is some history for you. The so-called Jewish "terrorists" almost always gave warnings when they were going to blow something up. They called the King David Hotel, which was the Military Headquarters of the English Army, who fukced over the Jews considerably, repeatedly asking them to get all the people out. The reply was, "We don't take orders from Jews".

Boom!

Compare that to vicious Palestinian terrorism. There is no comparison.

As far as I am concerned, just the fact that brain-dead characters like this are so dead set against Israel means that it must be doing something right!

You have been reading this thread about as closely as you read your text-books in your vast studies of the Middle East Professor Dim-wit-fer.

GP,

I like most people, tend to tune out people who spout non stop insults. So, no, I didnt read your post. Most of what you write is not worth reading.

But if you would like a few comments. Buddhism is the best of the lot? I'm suprised you would say this. Your actions and comments are very Un-buddist.

And GP, I've been in the middle east. I've been there. Let me ask you this, is there any chance, what so ever that you could be wrong on some of these issue and historical facts. Any chance what so ever?

Once again, thank you for helping me learn patience. Perhaps one day, you will tire of the insults.

Your actions and comments are very Un-buddist.

is there any chance, what so ever that you could be wrong on some of these issue and historical facts. Any chance what so ever?

Hey Bub, many people have been to the Middle East. Many people with different opinions than you, and I am not Buddha, I'm Georgie-Porgie and I insult stupid people; It's part of the job.

Of course I could be wrong about some things, however, I would say the chances are much higher that you are wrong, very wrong and you are trying to hurt a people that I respect and care for.

As I said, Jews or Israelis, have enough problems, they don't need "freinds" like you.

By the way, you said both of these things within ten minutes:

1) I believe in Israel

2) And I hate to tell you, just because I dont rally behind Israel, doesnt mean I'm an anti-semite.

Maybe I should start calling you Doctor Full-of-shit-ski? :o

I see the Jew-Bashers are out in force! Don't give 'em an inch, Georgie! The facts bear out your arguments and what they're attempting is the same old revisionist crap that's been going on since the Holocaust...

The sooner Arafish and that lot are six feet under along with the rest of the scum still inhabiting Falluja, the better the world will be. :o

G-P,

what are you doing in here? I thought you were banned/bannished to the bear pit/generally not allowed to foist your views on decent people any more?

Re: Jews. a decent enough bunch I think. Lord Balfo/urs declaration of 1917 seems about right to me. It was a touch underhanded to be exclaiming such things whilst your nation holds the palastinian mandate, but there you have it.

BWT

Axel, some people need a little illustrating, to make certain situations more clear to them.

As to how far back in history I wanted you to go, since you were claiming that the Jews attacked the Arabs originally, one might think that you would go back to the beginning of Israel in 1948.....

Perhaps GP, but it is boring to read. We had the same discussions last December/January

Wed 2003-12-31, 02:28:01

My Georgie-Porgie, aren't we suddenly agressive?

Sun 2004-01-04, 17:09:09

It seems to me you are unable to discuss normally.

Georgie Porgie, running out of arguments, puts his (.....) in.

Why don't you just bring your arguments, some of them well researched and fundamental? It would be easier to respond without having to go through all the insults. You are not that insecure to have to revert to that?

Meanwhile, we all strayed far off from Thailand-issues, perhaps you should have used Bangkok instead of Harlem to keep it Thailand related. :o

'48, yes in that time Israel was established inside Palestine, and the British finally disappeared. One member of the Arab side declared to fight and get Israel out, as they got the crusaders out. (No, now I will not go back by another 1000 years) Seems they did not succeed, Israel won that one and took the initiative by attacking first, in subsequent events. In '48 England was gone and the US did not help. The USA even implemented a weapons' embargo.

Today, the US should do the same, don't deliver weapons to that region and no further support, except to keep a balance, like it is done e.g. on Taiwan.

You might have realized, I liked especially the 6 days war. M respect to the skills of Haganah and subsequently Israeli generals. Not to forget BenGurion, who was wise to buy land rather than to occupy it, but meanwhile the balance is changed.

Israel became the dominating force in the ME and this is not healthy for the region.

The problem today, the first US-President who stops a full support of Israel would achieve a more peaceful situation, except that everybody is afraid to lose the votes.

That is not true at all, Axel. There's a new poster over there now by the nick-John L. who writes some good stuff. Actually, pretty much everyone there backs their post up w/facts...possible exception of Taiquila but that's another story! :o

Tks Boon Mee, I will have another look down there.

But when I see:

Boon Mee Posted on Tue 2004-04-27, 15:02:32

I see the Jew-Bashers are out in force! Don't give 'em an inch, Georgie! The facts bear out your arguments and what they're attempting is the same old revisionist crap that's been going on since the Holocaust...

The sooner Arafish and that lot are six feet under along with the rest of the scum still inhabiting Falluja, the better the world will be. or

What a load a crap. Well conceived plan...hey, listen up! It were them A-Rabs that attacked them Jeeeews - OK?

I doubt it. But peace, let's talk about Akasaka, Roppongi and....? :D

Much more fun :D

Meanwhile, we all strayed far off from Thailand-issues, perhaps you should have used Bangkok instead of Harlem to keep it Thailand related.

Axel,

I never strayed far off from the Thailand issue....just read my postings...

I always said, write something about Thailand, (while the subject ISLAM is OK) and if you want write about Thai Muslim, and if you want write about nice Thai Muslim girls......

This is a Thailand related forum, or maybe somehow Southern-Eastern Asia related forum.

If you talk about Islam, you should remain in this area, Malaysia or Indonesia or South Thailand or Southern Philippines and not move to the Arabs or Jews ....

So you must make a clear separation between what are Arab customs and what are Islamic customs - this is mixed up by radical Moslems, but it is not the same.

If you talk about girls, then talk about Asian girls, the Thai girlie or the Filipina, the Chinese or the Malay, or maybe the Sri Lanka girls, but not about the Russian or Latin women...

And finally, if you discuss about war, invasion and occupation, please stay in this region..... a lot to write about.....

WWII in Burma, Vietnam war, Cambodia genocide, Timor..... Southern-Eastern Asia has many areas of unrest.

Why to discuss just Israel and the Arabs????

Johann

Johann, right you are. Seems I drifted away, perhaps because I was doing my national service during the 6-days-war and got a lot of insight from NATO-communication.

Now, I only have to find the re-entry from the crusades to Southern Thailand. :o

But give me credit, I tried to swim back to Thailand (see your quote) and not to forget " Akasaka, Roppongi" which does refer to the girls. :D

Actually, there are a few reasons that I insult the people that I am "debating", and they have nothing to do with insecurity. One big reason is that I am vastly out-numbered.

Something like the Vietnam War, when I was a child, it is fashionable to discredit both America and Israel, so I have a load of morons waiting in line to give me their silly little PC spiel.

Also, my "competitors" usually have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about, especially in the case of Israel, although they certainly like to pretend that they do, and most stupid people don't like to face what dumb-asses they are, so when I rub their faces in it a little, they usually make some bull-sh1t, face-saving excuse, put their tails between their legs and run off, so another idiot can take their place.

It gives me a chance to rest up for the next one.

I truly think that Israel has to act like it does or it will be destroyed, and even mighty America is not invulnerable.

Therefore, every little trendy left-wing twit that hammers at the US and Israel is helping the Terrorist's morale. They are encouraging them to blow up more McDonalds full of innocent men, women and babies. These pukes make me sick and I am quite happy to tell them. I enjoy taunting <deleted>.

I am not going to stop insulting people about these two issues. If people don't like it, they can try to get me thrown of, or do what I do when ever I see a post by, or about, erco; Simply, ignore it.

That is not true at all, Axel.  There's a new poster over there now by the nick-John L. who writes some good stuff.  Actually, pretty much everyone there backs their post up w/facts...possible exception of Taiquila but that's another story! :D

Tks Boon Mee, I will have another look down there.

But when I see:

Boon Mee Posted on Tue 2004-04-27, 15:02:32

The sooner Arafish and that lot are six feet under along with the rest of the scum still inhabiting Falluja, the better the world will be. or

What a load a crap. Well conceived plan...hey, listen up! It were them A-Rabs that attacked them Jeeeews - OK?

I doubt it. But peace, let's talk about Akasaka, Roppongi and....? :D

Much more fun :D

Axel,

You're right. Sometimes I'm not too elequent but those are rare exceptions. Point taken! :o

I truly think that Israel has to act like it does or it will be destroyed, and even mighty America is not invulnerable.

Therefore, every little trendy left-wing twit that hammers at the US and Israel is helping the Terrorist's morale. They are encouraging them to blow up more McDonalds full of innocent men, women and babies. These pukes make me sick and I am quite happy to tell them. I enjoy taunting <deleted>.

Every action has a reaction!

Thats the point you always fail to comprehend!, why do you think these horrible things are happening to you?, What do you think is going to be the reaction from childless families, because you guys blew the kids up!, its the chicken and the egg syndrome, when did it start?, who threw the first stone? - You guys are not innocently sitting on the sidelines, dont keep feeding us that crap! Your country is encouraging them to blow up Mc Donalds, not us "left wing looneys" - catankerous ######!

You reap what you sow!

its the chicken and the egg syndrome, when did it start?, who threw the first stone

Hey, it's time to debate Big Stupe! :o

Axel,

As always, you are a voice of calm and reason. Thank you for posting.

As for GP, I've never been called a liberal before and I find it kind of ironic that you would call me, of all people a liberal. Believe it or not, I am not your "competitor". If thats what you think it is, then I apologize. Jai dii.... you live in Thailand.. Jai Dii..

You mentioned being a child during the vietnam war. Perhaps you would like to tell us more about you, so it would be easier to understand your views. You seem to think you are an authority on middle eastern politics. Have you ever been there?

And by the way, I tend to think of the 6-day war as a master-stroke by Israel. From a military point of view, it was very well executed.

Perhaps we can all agree to move this topic to the bear pit, where it is much more fitting.

You seem to think you are an authority on middle eastern politics. Have you ever been there?

I am far from an "authority" on the Middle East. Most of those guys are such mixed-up academics that they can't even tie their own shoes. :o

I am a very well-read individual with common sense; Any Westerner with these two attributes, ain't going to root for the Palestinians! :D

Hey folks, we are not finished with this topic yet :o so please quit trying to put it on the back burner.

Errh, Goat Roper, what was the topic?

Aaahh, Muslims, You worry me

Wait a few days to see the developments in the South, Thailand I mean.

BTW, got a call from my mother last night, she is 84. Suggested I better come home, saw in the news "all the trouble in Bangkok".