Muslims

Goat Roper

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any of this have anything to do with my landlord, who is muslim, or my neighbour, who is a muslim from Narathiwat ?

YOU GUYS ARE SICK

Ahhh, Mr. natee 1,

You will note the caption reads:Militant Islam. I'm sure your landloard and your neighbor are neither... :o

the 'self educated...and...common sense' approach to most issues is another way of describing anti-intellectualism...you only read what you want to read and believe what you want to believe and fukc any attempt at rational analysis. Now we have idiots on the forum posting right wing propaganda as political humor. Gonna give us the word about 'jigaboos' and 'taco benders' next?

Muslims, I have lived and worked 30 years in Muslim countries in the Middle East, I have more Muslim friends than people of my own faith, great people, but they have the fanatics, and those ###holes is going to ruin the world with their terror.

Hey folks, we are not finished with this topic yet :D  so please quit trying to put it on the back burner.

Errh, Goat Roper, what was the topic?

Aaahh, Muslims, You worry me

Wait a few days to see the developments in the South, Thailand I mean.

BTW, got a call from my mother last night, she is 84. Suggested I better come home, saw in the news "all the trouble in Bangkok".

I have an 85 year old aunt that phoned me yesterday and said I had better leave Taiwan(yes Taiwan :D and there were lots of ighting going on in the south, se said it was too dangerous to be there. God bless her I have been here for more than two decades and she still thinks I'm in Taiwan. :D:o

the 'self educated...and...common sense' approach to most issues is another way of describing anti-intellectualism...you only read what you want to read and believe what you want to believe and fukc any attempt at rational analysis. Now we have idiots on the forum posting right wing propaganda as political humor.

Ah, pussy-warrior, couldn't keep your ignorant yap shut. You are a glutton for punishment my dumb-ass friend! :D

When you describe "anti-intellectualism", you are describing yourself perfectly. You are the guy bringing up "Zionist revisionist history" which I have never seen mentioned outside of a Neo-Nazi tract, and you are the guy who wanted to "get technical" about our sources, and then preceded to list your sources as a bunch of -what you called-mainstream magazines that you've read over the last 30 years, without bothering to mention what they were! :o

You certainly are not well-read, you don't have any common sense and you certainly aren't any kind of an "authority" or academic. You are what we call in the real world, another assho1e with an opinion. Every assho1e has one! :D

georgie, re assho1es...you apparently don't have one as you're so full of sh1t brown stuff comes out of yer ears...

the idea/label of historical revisionism goes back a lot farther than the present discussion. I base my comments regarding zionist pronouncements on the status of palestine pre-1949 on the unlikely possibility that 3 million palestinians would voluntarily leave their property to live in squalid refugee camps for an indefinite period. And, if the refugees left voluntarily why is the right of return still an item regarding a peace settlement?

as for your continuing abuse and insults, it is quite unbecoming behavior for a 'mature' adult...

I am on about this entire threat.

If I wanna read yet more about Islamophobia or middle-east politics, I wouldn't look in thaivisaforum.

I was hoping to find observations about the Thai muslim community here.

It's called a "Thread" Mr. natee 1. A "Threat" is what these Left-Looney-Liberals feel when they see the truth posted in a Political cartoon! :o