Where can I buy electrical components

Blue flare

Can anybody tell me where I can go and buy small electrical components, things like relays, resisters, plugs, casings, cabling, etc, both 12v and 220v

I want to go into a shop and browse, not ask for each Item I require, somewhere in Nonthaburi would be great!

The around The Old Siam Plaza (and the plaza itself) has everything electronic you could ever need, but it needs walking around.

Failing that NPE on the ground floor of Zeer Rangsit may be easier to get to. NPE have a website http://www.mynpe.com/mynpe/home.php mostly in Thai but easy enough to find your way around.

I usually make a list with NPE part numbers before going to the shop and tell the staff to substitute anything that's out of stock.

For mains bits your local electrical emporium or HomePro.

Thanks guys, Chinatown is just too much hassle....

Crossy, the store in Rangsit, can you walk around and look at stuff?

I like to see everything displayed so I can stock up on items I like to have handy, and very often I get the first idea for a new project just looking at stuff!

Thanks guys, Chinatown is just too much hassle....

Crossy, the store in Rangsit, can you walk around and look at stuff?

I like to see everything displayed so I can stock up on items I like to have handy, and very often I get the first idea for a new project just looking at stuff!

Electronic components are behind the counter (too easy to wander off with), kits, boxes, hardware etc are in the walk around area.

If you've never been to Zeer it's worth a look anyway, allegedly the largest electronics mall in Asia (mostly computer stuff of course).

Amorn in the basement is also worth a look, assorted bits, spares for your washer etc etc.

I´ve been in a shop on the 1st floor in chinatown but can´t describe where it was.

They had everything to browse around and the small bits behind the counter.

But maybe it´s more fun and easyier to buy it online?

Some years ago i thought it was fun to explore chinatown, just follow people no matter where they walk into, even through holes in walls. I found some amazing shops or whole floors of them in abandoned parkinggarages or under/above them. Really everything is there but nobody speaks english and there's no place to take a break from it all.

Better buy it online from abroad.

Edited by Thian