Bad romance: Farang vandal spray-paints love note on public road in Pattaya

webfact

Spray painting in filthy Pattaya

Can only be an improvement.

And which pristine part of this land do you inhabit pray?

He's furiously beating his keyboard and other things from a cold and miserable distant location.

I don't see much graffiti in Thailand. Western countries are covered in it. A lot of mindless vandalism also against public property in the west that you don't get here.

Thai youths are a more well behaved, which is a big part of why I feel safer here. I know a walking past a group,of youths late at night drunk, that a smart arse/ show off won't attack me for fun, go around wrecking public property, the sort of stuff that happens in the west.

Nice laid back people these Thais.

I suppose the Thais will have to clean up the farangs mess again. Everyday it is something with these farang.

They show a lot of patience with us that's for sure.

Every time I think I have finished writing my book titled......The Crazy Things That Happen in Pattaya......

I have to start a new chapter.........???

Edited by DD13

I don't see much graffiti in Thailand. Western countries are covered in it. A lot of mindless vandalism also against public property in the west that you don't get here.

Thai youths are a more well behaved, which is a big part of why I feel safer here. I know a walking past a group,of youths late at night drunk, that a smart arse/ show off won't attack me for fun, go around wrecking public property, the sort of stuff that happens in the west.

I suppose the Thais will have to clean up the farangs mess again. Everyday it is something with these farang.

You must be living in the jungle.

I shall look forward to reading the responses to this post

He's furiously beating his keyboard and other things from a cold and miserable distant location.

What makes you think Jessi is a he? I think you may find jessi is a girl tapping away on HER keyboard.

Sounds like a she anyway.

I am right Jessi? Short for Jessica?

I repeat my claim that Pattaya is the worlds best city. But I have to say, for all our women readers on Thaivisa, I do understand most women might be able to find somewhere better than Pattaya.

We should all show respect to women. There is no reason not to.

We should all respect Thailand too, and not graffiti it.

Edited by Roomuck

What makes you think Jessi is a he? I think you may find jessi is a girl tapping away on HER keyboard.

Sounds like a she anyway.

I am right Jessi? Short for Jessica?

I repeat my claim that Pattaya is the worlds best city. But I have to say, for all our women readers on Thaivisa, I do understand most women might be able to find somewhere better than Pattaya.

We should all show respect to women. There is no reason not to.

We should all respect Thailand too, and not graffiti it.

Ahh, the white knight rises!

Could care less if it's he, she or it. The post was boring anyway, but not as pointless as yours. Claims that Pattaya is "the world's best city"- says alot about your worldliness and judgment.

Respect is not automatic, Romeo.

Of course graffiti is ignorant, just wonder if there may be more pressing matters the police may relentlessly pursue than a moron with a spray can?

Edited by HLover

Probably one of those completely socially inept imbeciles. Never had a GF in Farangland. Come over here and get wrapped around the axle over the first Thai girl who performs sexual favors for him. (Usually for a price, and the lowest of the low tart scum and rubbish anyway).

Plenty of fish in the sea. If he had learned this at a proper age (12-16) he wouldn't be vandalizing Pattaya's streets with embarrassing grafitti addressed to a woman who has already moved on with her professional girlfriendism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk