"Sexy dancers" at Bangkok Motor Show face charges for lewd behaviour

rooster59

"Sexy dancers" at Bangkok Motor Show face charges for lewd behaviour

Thaivisa Reporters

post-247607-0-35410600-1459038755_thumb.

"Cherry" says, "please forgive me." [image: Thairath]

BANGKOK:-- A sexy model who caused a storm of controversy by performing an erotic dance in front of families at the motor show has apologised for her actions, reports Thaivisa News.

"Cherry Sam Khok" 32, real name Laddapa Ratta-Amornchot turned up at Pak Kret police HQ to face charges of lewd behaviour in public.

"I am sorry, I made a mistake," said the curvaceous Laddapa. "I would like to apologise to the public for my inappropriate behaviour. I did not mean to cause trouble and I ask for forgiveness"

Charges related to a sexy dance in front of both adults and some children at the packed Bangkok Motor Show in Muang Thong Thani earlier this week. A clip on social media that went viral showed Laddapa in a black bikini and male model Aphisit Sae-Eung, 35, who was also charged, undressing each other and cavorting sexually at a booth selling audio accessories.

The dance split public opinion with some saying it was disgraceful and others praising it for being artistic.

Police however charged the dancers after receiving complaints. Children were in the crowd as a pre-recorded tape at the "climax" to the two minute routine made sexually explicit references in English.

Also turning up to face charges of allowing a lewd show to take place in public were a representative of the booth and a representative of the organisers.

Susak Prakamakul of the Nonthaburi police told the four that they should think about the consequences of such behaviour.

All four accepted the charges and admitted their involvement. They then proceeded to the Nonthaburi court for a hearing.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-27

"I am sorry, I made a mistake," said the curvaceous Laddapa. "I would like to apologise to the public for my inappropriate behaviour. I did not mean to cause trouble and I ask for forgiveness"

I had absolutely no idea that my display would cause any possible offence to any Thai old farts. I was honestly only thinking of the money I would be paid and the potential publicity for my future modelling and dancing career. Even though I have been brought up in Thailand my whole life, and I spend all my free time on social media, I simply believed my employer when he said it would not be at all controversial....

Edited by bangon04

A none issue as far as I am concerned. coffee1.gif

I agree. Who in their right mind would contemplate buying a car whilst watching two semi-clad Thais bonking in the fast lane!!

Maybe they thought they was wearing TOP GEAR !!!!

...as for her nickname....

...and searching the name on Google....finding a video showing her having sex with different partners.....

....so sorry....

...the level of pretend and deceit is really perverse...in every sense...

...mind you...the action in the video appears real....

Edited by SOTIRIOS

What's the difference between that and any Thai variety show with women in skirts up to their butt cheeks who suggestively wiggle and grind on stage? Not enough ngun-cha spead around in the former? I've seen the same on Thai TV. A man and women dancing erotically artistically on a variety show, where the man lifts the women over himself with her skirt draped over his head with more of the same. Very selective enforcement. Utter nonsense. If TPTB are going to enforce 'morality', enforce it uniformly. Fat chance.

Did the male dancer apologize too?

Edited by connda

Probably increased sales by 20%.

Only weak minds are influenced by all the sexy displays, which are a ploy to hide the shortcomings of the products.

Superior products would sell themselves.

that is true but google images "bangkok motor show" and u will see bentleys, lamborghinis, benz, lexus and likely all other brands using pretty girls

It was not her dancing in a bikini- it was simulating sexual acts and moans. Completely inappropriate for a Motor Show where children, teens and the general public are in attendance. This type of thing is for a club, bar or a brothel. The people who should have been fined are the promoter of the show and any management staff involved. The dancers are simply low level employees trying to make money without the intelligence to understand why the venue for this act was inappropriate.