Establishing a business

amoroh

Google is your friend. There are billions of sites giving information about running companies in Thailand, probably in Danish language too.

Thanks, and I have been googling but I only found outdated topics.

You could possibly buy an existing company, that is the legal framework. Which should give you a bit more feeling of safety than asking one of the sharks to open one for you.

Safety such as legally taking over pre existing debts of the company, that you become liable for once buying company... Safer is setting up new company properly.

You could possibly buy an existing company, that is the legal framework. Which should give you a bit more feeling of safety than asking one of the sharks to open one for you.

Safety such as legally taking over pre existing debts of the company, that you become liable for once buying company... Safer is setting up new company properly.

That's easy to check. Older companies are less likely to draw suspicion, being it tax or ownership of land. Not sure what the OP's intentions are.

'Assist Thai Visa' can do Thai business startups. It's really a relatively easy process that just involves a LOT of paperwork on the part of your agent. Your hardest part is signing all the documents!

Ok, so I guess next is we have a meeting? Please write private to [email protected]. Thanks
Why do you think everyone who points you in the direction of Assist works for them?

If you want to talk to them I suggest you go to their office.