"You stole my lover!" - 'innocent' Thai girl returns to car spray painted by stranger

webfact

asked, the child bride what she thought of this story, the reply ' the girl is a slut who loves many d|cks', what if they got the wrong car i ask, the reply 'if the other girl that angry to do that, she know the car'.

so guilty, in the eye of the mrs

Got yourself a real catch there thumbsup.gif

one day, i fear to upset her, because uncles tip, sak, ham and praa sad, may take me fishing.

...any chance she did it herself.....'no CCTV'...

...gain attention...sympathy and possibly a new car......

...hmmm....

if no cctv, there probably would be, tuk tuk/motor cy boys, late shoppers, parking boys, i am with you, could be shonky

asked, the child bride what she thought of this story, the reply ' the girl is a slut who loves many d|cks', what if they got the wrong car i ask, the reply 'if the other girl that angry to do that, she know the car'.

No flies on the "child bride", and no, you can't see where they've been!! biggrin.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gif

No smoke without fire.

What an idiotic comment.

I've heard many of these stories in Thailand where it was a case of mistaken identity and a completely innocent party was involved. One woman in our office once received a very abusive phone call along similar lines to the messages in this story. Later on, it turned out the intended target was someone else in a completely different department who just happened to share the same first name.

I would suggest it's quite likely this woman is an innocent party, otherwise she wouldn't be so quick to put it out on social media.

What an idiotic comment. Exactly what i thought when i read your post.

No smoke without fire.

Is your objective to be the first person to make a post on every thread, if so it's bloody annoying reading your often childish comments so frequently.

U can block him. He is annoying indeed. Quite the stereotype of farang in los in fact. Peace

No flies on the "child bride", and no, you can't see where they've been!! biggrin.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gif

too true, when we lived in halls creek and fitzroy crossing, the mrs was so relieved as was the local nurse, all they could say 'it takes the pressure off us'.

only those who have been there could understand it

yep no flies

Edited by macksview

She would fit perfect on TV with other members with the same mindset !!!!

This story reminds me of the farang who woke up to find his (Thai)wife beating him.When he finally calmed her down and asked her why she hurt him she told him she

dreamed he had a mia noi.

If someone can (and does) "steal" your lover, you ought to thank them for getting that person out of your life... end to wasting time with that "lover" and perhaps find someone who is right for you and not a cheater.

In addition, if she's so innocent, she may have utterly ignored the joke. No need to fight for justice when you don't have a cause.

No smoke without fire.

What an idiotic comment.

I've heard many of these stories in Thailand where it was a case of mistaken identity and a completely innocent party was involved. One woman in our office once received a very abusive phone call along similar lines to the messages in this story. Later on, it turned out the intended target was someone else in a completely different department who just happened to share the same first name.

I would suggest it's quite likely this woman is an innocent party, otherwise she wouldn't be so quick to put it out on social media.

...look out 'colinneil' your turn!...happens everywhere..could be a case of.. 'methinks you protest too much my lord'

Rot Fai parking attendants collects 40 baht for the parking and they didn't bother to walk around and check on any mischief? someone spray painting on a car should be fairly easy to spot i think. though i might be wrong cos when i park there i always see them attendants walking around.