Koh Tao French diving instructor found dead in Surat - police mystified

snoop1130

grumpyoldman, on 01 Apr 2016 - 06:21, said:grumpyoldman, on 01 Apr 2016 - 06:21, said:
bamukloy, on 31 Mar 2016 - 20:34, said:bamukloy, on 31 Mar 2016 - 20:34, said:
Moonsterk, on 31 Mar 2016 - 09:56, said:Moonsterk, on 31 Mar 2016 - 09:56, said:

RIP Jean-francois Louet who looks to have lived life to the fullest.

Jean L whisky crop.jpg

I suspect you and your type are the reason foriegners hate each other here. I cant think of any

reason why a normal sane person would feel the need to speculate and add the thinly disguised innuendo you did in that post.

I guess, other than trying to draw attention to yourself by posting a pic of him??

The guy is dead for F's sake.

Are you in perfect physical shape?

Why not post a picture of yourself so we can all splendour over your 180cm, 78kg frame?

I am unclear bamukloy why you are offended by the picture? Jean-francois looks like a good guy, fun guy. I think the shot shows a guy full of life, enjoying himself, diver, living in Thailand, I see a picture that shows joie de vivre.

Probably friends and family out there that are going to miss him, sorry for your loss you guys. RIP JF Louet, may you be swimming with mantas and whalesharks in heaven.

If you had seen the comment here, you would understand:

https://www.facebook.com/ThailandMythBusters/posts/191697521215253

Mr Louet reportedly made a 60 meter dive while ill, and then flew to Thailand from Indonesia before his disappearance- all very ill advised even for the young in the best of health. Mr. Louet was aged 46, was overweight, and a smoker who indulged in hard liquor and had a chronic problem with an arm swelling considerably. His travel companion claims he was disoriented preceding his walking off the boat ostensibly for a cigarette- all in all practically a text book case of a man simply dying from perfectly natural, albeit wholly preventable causes.

What do you see in the picture that was posted here?

Why post a picture of him showing his somewhat corpulent figure, smoking a cigarette next to a table full of liquor?

M. Louet obviously had a zest for life, and by all accounts was a great guy and was well-liked by those who knew him. So why draw attention to the negative things? His death was a tragedy regardless of whether it was preventable or not.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived