Paper bags . . . where?

Chiang2000

Can anyone inform me of where to buy paper bags suitable for wrapping mangoes, please?

I remember seeing them somewhere in CM about a year ago, but my memory is not what it used to be and the location has completely eluded me!

Thanks!!!

Just an update and some information that may be useful to others.

MadMac: Chiang Mai Plastics DO have a limited range of paper bags (much cheaper than found in Macro) and also have the twist ties to fix them.

However, better news!

There is an agricultural fertilizer and chemical shop on the southern side of the road about 400m heading east from Narawat Bridge. It only has a Thai name-board in white on blue. Whilst in there getting other items I inquired about bags for mangoes and got a very pleasant surprise. They stock two different bags. One is white and very cheap (a little over B1 ea.), the other is brown with a black inner and an inbuilt twist tie. VERY easy to apply and what I regard as cheap at a bit over B2 each BUT the bonus is that they can be used for two or three years. They also have an attractant for the local fruit fly (for baiting) - I will report on it's efficacy when I know. Have always used Vegemite before so will compare the two.

Thanks for your replies and hopefully the above information may be useful to others.