Thai police arrest son for allegedly raping his mother and threatening to kill her

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 and 62 ?

So the mother was only 15 years old when this creature was borned. Sad story.

In Thailand, quite likely. I have known (not in the biblical sense) 12 and 13 year old girls who were sold off by their family to older (30/40+) Thai men for marriage.

Absolutely vile practice.

Don't be so hard on the man...he is a product of a violent male dominated drunken and drugged culture...however...raping one's mother is beyond the comprehension...

Cutting off his penis...and attaching it to his nose...should do the trick...

We'll it certainly wouldn't be a loss of face!cheesy.gif

47 and 62 ?

In Thailand, quite likely. I have known (not in the biblical sense) 12 and 13 year old girls who were sold off by their family to older (30/40+) Thai men for marriage.

You'll probabably end up Short timing one!rolleyes.gif

47 and 62 ?

Depends how you look at it?

Option 1: An arranged marriage to an older, financially secure man, complete with dowry for the parents.

Option 2: Just leave her to her destiny. Knocked up by some teenage, smooth talker, then abandoned with child and left with no other option than the bar.

Both of the above scenarios are quite common place here.

Do make sure you actually understand Thai culture, before jumping in with criticism!

NB: As a point in fact, a young girl marrying an older financially secure man, is not frowned upon, but considered a good marriage by most Thais, and has been part of Their culture for eons.

(I do not condone underage sex, but I do condone families doing everything they can to secure their future and that of their child. No welfare state in Thailand!)

I wanted to fetch up my breakfast after reading this.

The guy must be mentally unstable, he just must be because no "normal" man could do something as depraved as this.

He should be spending the rest of his life out of society in General for this crime.

Disgusting filthy, animal.

47 and 62 ?

Option 1: An arranged marriage to an older, financially secure man, complete with dowry for the parents.

Option 2: Just leave her to her destiny. Knocked up by some teenage, smooth talker, then abandoned with child and left with no other option than the bar.

Do make sure you actually understand Thai culture, before jumping in with criticism!

NB: As a point in fact, a young girl marrying an older financially secure man, is not frowned upon, but considered a good marriage by most Thais, and has been part of Their culture for eons.

(I do not condone underage sex, but I do condone families doing everything they can to secure their future and that of their child. No welfare state in Thailand!)

Erm, well you are condoning underage sex if you believe that this is an acceptable practice, culture has nothing to do with it.

On the whole selling your children (note the words "selling" and "children") to older men under the premise that they will be better off and more financially secure is disgusting. How can a middle aged man have any connection or be able to relate to a 13 year old girl?

Some things are worth much, much more then money, such as a child's innocence. Perhaps you should have a rethink about your acceptance and "open minded" attitude about such things.

47 and 62 ?

Erm, well you are condoning underage sex if you believe that this is an acceptable practice, culture has nothing to do with it.

On the whole selling your children (note the words "selling" and "children") to older men under the premise that they will be better off and more financially secure is disgusting. How can a middle aged man have any connection or be able to relate to a 13 year old girl?

Some things are worth much, much more then money, such as a child's innocence. Perhaps you should have a rethink about your acceptance and "open minded" attitude about such things.

You are basing your remarks purely on the modern ethical standards of developed countries, of which Thailand is not!

Incidentally, you may wish to consider the information below concerning the age of consent in two of the foremost developed countries in days gone by.

“Until 1823, the legal age in England for marriage was 21 years--for men and women. After 1823, a male could marry as young as fourteen without parental consent and a girl at 12. Most girls, however, married between the ages of 18 and 23, especially in the upper classes.”

“The law governing the age of consent has changed dramatically in the United States during this century. Most states codified a statutory age of consent during the nineteenth century, and the usual age was ten years.”

“Some things are worth much, much more than money, such as a child's innocence.”

You may wish to explain that to a family who cannot even feed said child, let alone worry about its innocence!

Incidentally, during my 3 years living as part of a rural Thai community, I personally witnessed the fact that ‘The Innocent Childhood’ as we know it, simply does not exist.

And again, ‘I DO NOT’ condone underage sex; I just try to ‘understand and accept’ the culture of the people and the developing country of which I am a guest.

Edited by blistering blue barnacles

Don't be so hard on the man...he is a product of a violent male dominated drunken and drugged culture...however...raping one's mother is beyond the comprehension...

Cutting off his penis...and attaching it to his nose...should do the trick...

Which dick? 555

Which nose? 555

Solly silly just joking, forgive me.