US activists try to calm fears over transgender bathroom access

webfact

It has been pointed out repeatedly, that statistics show no (even with the benefit of a doubt: very, very few) incidents, involving trans- people, molesting anyone!

There are multiple posts on this thread which show evidence of men wearing women's clothes assaulting women and girls in women's toilets. This is a fact.

But the promoters of this sociology experiment say, "Oh, they're not really transgender". rolleyes.gif

Is that right?

So, answer this simple question: What's the legal definition of a "transgender"?

Silence.

According to the video store near my school, it is 'chicks with d*cks'.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even in this thread a video was posted of a girl sexually abused by her swim coach. How they are related, heaven only knows.

This was already explained to you to quite clearly, but let's try again.

The women (not just one girl) in the video were all victims of sexual assaults. They are still traumatized to this day by those assaults. Being in the bathroom (when they are in a state of undress) with a male triggers a recollection of the assault.

You cavalierly dismissed their concerns as "sob stories".

Does heaven know now?

Even in this thread a video was posted of a girl sexually abused by her swim coach. How they are related, heaven only knows.

The women (not just one girl) in the video were all victims of sexual assaults. They are still traumatized to this day by those assaults. Being in the bathroom (when they are in a state of undress) with a male triggers a recollection of the assault.

Does heaven know now?

Sexual assaults that have no bearing on this issue.

If anyone is guilty if low class behavior, it is you trying to use their plight to further your agenda.

Does heaven know now?

Sexual assaults that have no bearing on this issue.

If anyone is guilty if low class behavior, it is you trying to use their plight to further your agenda.

No bearing on the issue? You must be joking. It is precisely the issue. These women do not feel safe having men in what has traditionally been a safe space for women only.

I'm using their plight? Do you think I made the video?

These women were the ones who were sexually assaulted and they're the ones who don't feel safe, it their agenda more than it will ever be mine.

But their accounts of how they were sexually assaulted are just "sob stories" to you, right?

So much for making this about left/right.

This is about common sense.

Even in Liberal Communities, Transgender Bathroom Laws Worry Parents

Girls from a swim team in New York City’s Upper West Side are too scared to use the women’s locker room at a Parks Department swimming pool. In March, a sign appeared noting that everyone has the the right to use the restroom or locker room consistent with their “gender identity or gender expression.” Around the same time, the girls, who range in age from about seven to 18, became concerned after they saw a “bearded individual” in the women’s changing room.

They are now using the family changing room to change in and out of their swimsuits, but it is not big enough for all 18 girls.

http://time.com/4324687/even-in-liberal-communities-transgender-bathroom-laws-worry-parents/?xid=homepage

Bruce, aka Caitlynn, has a much more serious problem than which toilet to use.

If he becomes a man again he will have to play golf from the men's tees and can't use the ladies tees any longer.

However, I guess if a transgender can switch back and forth, he could always be a lady on his golf days and a man the rest of the time.

Looking back, I might have missed out on a good deal when I was a regular golfer. sad.png

It's a false story and stop spreading it.

Just like your Ted Cruz, George Zimmerman pic?

Not at all. I acknowledged that error. This is a different thing and it is 100 percent FALSE. Jenner is NOT changing back to Bruce. Deal with it. BTW, if you want to be on my ignore list, post one more time about that acknowledged error about that picture on a thread unrelated to it, and you'll get your wish.

Oh dear, you poor soul. You do realize close friends of his are saying that, but those cashing in on his circus freak shows and the $$$ being brought in by his drag queen chirade are the ones saying it ain't so. Oh, and everyone adamantly denied the initial rumors about him want to change over to a woman.

So lets see, who would be more credible . . . Those close to him saying he ain't happy with the change (fact is, he will never be happy because gender identity ain't his problem) or those cashing in and laughing behind his bank all the way to the bank saying he has no intention of returning to normal/male.

Perhaps, but I noticed the members that posted that falsehood have never publicly acknowledged their error, as I did about the photo.

So, yes, obviously that makes me the bigger man ... neener neener neener. giggle.gif

Chello . . . do you seriously hold a poorly photoshopped, doctored photo that anyone could see had been doctored to a he said, she said disputed about Bruce Jenner's current happiness as a drag queen based on disputes between a close friend's concern for him and those cashing in $$$ wise on his freak show circus appeal at the present time. The sad part is the poor guy is getting even more messed up and potentially ostracized by those pushing him a certain direction so they can stay relevant, make $$$ and cash in on the poor messed up dude.

The poor guy perhaps needs some real help, but these idiots are so caught up in attention and trying to cash in $$$ wise without actually doing any work I doubt any of them really have a clue what is up, what's goo for Bruce or what's bad for Bruce. You are so caught up in a personal agenda, you cannot decipher reality from fiction and what is good or bad for the poor guy.

Fact remains, you don't know how Bruce Jenner really feels right now or who is telling the truth, friends or those cashing in on him. Perhaps, he is telling different people different things so both camps are telling the truth. Lol, there is no mixed message with that photo. That is just more stupid Internet crap.

Transphobic bigot masquerading as "pro family" advocate on parade.

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2016/5/14/anti-lgbt-activist-wont-answer-what-bathroom-trans-woman-should-use

Anti-LGBT Activist Won't Answer What Bathroom a Trans Woman Should Use

The Family Research Council member refused to answer the question. Matthews asked the same question again: "What should a transgender person who identifies as a woman do? What bathroom should they go to? Just keep it simple."

Matthews became visibly frustrated when Weber kept dodging his question. "You can't answer the question, can you?," said the MSNBC host.

Weber finally gave Matthews a response, saying, "They can use the bathroom of their biological sex, except when there's a genuine issue, and an accomodation can be made."

If he becomes a man again he will have to play golf from the men's tees and can't use the ladies tees any longer.

However, I guess if a transgender can switch back and forth, he could always be a lady on his golf days and a man the rest of the time.

Looking back, I might have missed out on a good deal when I was a regular golfer. sad.png

Just spreading a little truth...which will continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'I don't want to worry about locker rooms': Uncomfortable Caitlyn Jenner applies to golf club as 'Bruce' in latest clip from I Am Cait
By ROSS MCDONAGH
PUBLISHED: 19:39 GMT, 3 September 2015 | UPDATED: 20:18 GMT, 3 September 2015
The 65-year-old insists on using her old name when applying for new memberships, she revealed in a teaser for I Am Cait.
The reality star has revealed she hasn't quite figured out which locker room she's going to use next time she tees off.
While the course at Sherwood Country Club, was closed for renovations, a separate par three course opened, but members must make a separate application to play there.

'I don't want to worry about locker rooms': Uncomfortable Caitlyn Jenner applies to golf club as 'Bruce' in latest clip from I Am Cait

By ROSS MCDONAGH

The 65-year-old insists on using her old name when applying for new memberships, she revealed in a teaser for I Am Cait.

The reality star has revealed she hasn't quite figured out which locker room she's going to use next time she tees off.

While the course at Sherwood Country Club, was closed for renovations, a separate par three course opened, but members must make a separate application to play there.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3221423/Caitlyn-Jenner-applies-golf-club-Bruce-latest-clip-Cait.html#ixzz48nsUgLhO

That has nothing to do with reversing her transition. Stop spreading lies. It's obnoxious.

This is one of those threads, one of those topics, which borders into the surreal.

I hope all those in the 'outraged' camp never travel on a plane, guess what we all use the same bathroom.

I would however, suggest this. In what is probably the most prudish country on the planet, why do we install bathroom cubicles with gap's large enough for small children to crawl through?

Make bathroom cubicles 'closed' and the discussion is over....oh indeed like most of the rest of the world that have seemed to figure out how to make bathroom cubicles private!

By ROSS MCDONAGH

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3221423/Caitlyn-Jenner-applies-golf-club-Bruce-latest-clip-Cait.html#ixzz48nsUgLhO

That has nothing to do with reversing her transition. Stop spreading lies. It's obnoxious.

Calling me a liar is equally obnoxious.

Caitlyn Jenner Regrets Transitioning To A Woman, Wants To Become Bruce Again: Report

http://www.ibtimes.com/caitlyn-jenner-regrets-transitioning-woman-wants-become-bruce-again-report-2367939

Rumors: Caitlyn Jenner Having Second Thoughts About Being a Woman

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/05/12/rumors-caitlyn-jenner-having-second-thoughts-about-being-a-woman/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlyn Jenner News 2015: Transgender Star Regretting The Biggest Decision Of Her Life?

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/127740/20151217/caitlyn-jenner-news-2015-transgender-star-regretting-the-biggest-decision-of-her-life-video.htm

Caitlyn Jenner May ‘De-Transition’ To Bruce After New Regrets

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-regretting-sex-change-bruce-transition/

Take you choice to believe or not. I really don't care.

The problem is Perverts are going to use this new law (and in some cases, already have) to troll for little kiddies.

You want your daughter in the same bathroom with an adult man?

I don't think so...thumbsup.gif

Laws are already on the books about that. You're just using a right wing scare tactic that has NOTHING do with access to bathrooms for trans people.

And the new law will be used by these perverts. They will claim trans status and be allowed in. You are smart enough to understand this.

The perverts are going to perv no matter what laws are in place.

Had no one stopped to consider that some women are also perverts, there are numerous cases of women who take advantage of their position, so why kick up a fuss about transwomen?

Caitlyn Jenner Regrets Transitioning To A Woman, Wants To Become Bruce Again: Report

http://www.ibtimes.com/caitlyn-jenner-regrets-transitioning-woman-wants-become-bruce-again-report-2367939

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/05/12/rumors-caitlyn-jenner-having-second-thoughts-about-being-a-woman/

Caitlyn Jenner News 2015: Transgender Star Regretting The Biggest Decision Of Her Life?

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/127740/20151217/caitlyn-jenner-news-2015-transgender-star-regretting-the-biggest-decision-of-her-life-video.htm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-regretting-sex-change-bruce-transition/

You post a long list of BS links supporting the lies you are spreading, and you don't care. Sure thing, dude. Love to see when you DO care. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, it's just not true. Stop with the propaganda unless Ms. Jenner makes a public announcement supporting that false story. The thing is, a lot of people are irrationally hostile to transgender people and are trying to spread BS that it's not a real thing. So such hostile people think trashing the currently most famous transgender person supports that agenda. As if transgender people just change their gender identity like other people change their shirts. Ms. Jenner is one person. She is famous but she doesn't represent all transgender people any more than you represent all cisgender straight men. In fact, a lot of GLBT activists have some political conflict with Ms. Jenner, mainly because she is a republican, the party that generally opposes GLBT civil rights.

Cheers.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/jennergender.asp

Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report.... Of course it's not true.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-rep-slams-report-considered-de-transition-article-1.2634440

This is one of those threads, one of those topics, which borders into the surreal.

I hope all those in the 'outraged' camp never travel on a plane, guess what we all use the same bathroom.

I would however, suggest this. In what is probably the most prudish country on the planet, why do we install bathroom cubicles with gap's large enough for small children to crawl through?

Make bathroom cubicles 'closed' and the discussion is over....oh indeed like most of the rest of the world that have seemed to figure out how to make bathroom cubicles private!

What about the changing rooms and locker rooms? You did know that was part of the North Carolina law didn't you?

It's out of control boys!

Connecticut woman says she was harassed in Walmart bathroom after customer mistook her as transgender.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-mistaken-transgender-harassed-walmart-bathroom-article-1.2638748

When normal everyday folks can't use a public restroom w/out getting harrased, something is indeed wrong.

Obama has a lot to answer for.blink.png

You post a long list of BS links supporting the lies you are spreading, and you don't care. Sure thing, dude. Love to see when you DO care. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, it's just not true. Stop with the propaganda unless Ms. Jenner makes a public announcement supporting that false story. The thing is, a lot of people are irrationally hostile to transgender people and are trying to spread BS that it's not a real thing. So such hostile people think trashing the currently most famous transgender person supports that agenda. As if transgender people just change their gender identity like other people change their shirts. Ms. Jenner is one person. She is famous but she doesn't represent all transgender people any more than you represent all cisgender straight men. In fact, a lot of GLBT activists have some political conflict with Ms. Jenner, mainly because she is a republican, the party that generally opposes GLBT civil rights.

Cheers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-rep-slams-report-considered-de-transition-article-1.2634440

"Anyway, it's just not true. Stop with the propaganda unless Ms. Jenner makes a public announcement supporting that false story. "

You have absolutely no control over what I post. If you don't like it or it is off topic, there is a forum function you can use to solve your problem.

Telling me to stop posting something you might disagree with isn't one of your options.

Cheers.

"Anyway, it's just not true. Stop with the propaganda unless Ms. Jenner makes a public announcement supporting that false story. "

You have absolutely no control over what I post. If you don't like it or it is off topic, there is a forum function you can use to solve your problem.

Telling me to stop posting something you might disagree with isn't one of your options.

I think he wants a 'safe space'? whistling.gif

The salient points are these:

-- Jenner is not transitioning back

-- If she ever does, I'm sure she'll make a public statement to that effect

-- Jenner is one person. Even if she did transition back, it proves ZILCH about transgender people in general, and how SERIOUS a decision it is for them to make transition decisions.

-- The transphobic right wing is using false rumors about Jenner to mock not only Jenner but to oppose the agenda of transgender civil rights in general.

It's out of control boys!

Connecticut woman says she was harassed in Walmart bathroom after customer mistook her as transgender.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-mistaken-transgender-harassed-walmart-bathroom-article-1.2638748

When normal everyday folks can't use a public restroom w/out getting harrased, something is indeed wrong.

Obama has a lot to answer for.blink.png

Can't blame that on Obama.

What you cited was a case of a transphobic bigot juiced up by right wing lunatics of hate like Ted Cruz harassing a CISGENDER woman for using her usual CISGENDER bathroom.

There are reports this is happening more and more.

After all, there are a LOT MORE people who present either naturally or intentionally as GENDER AMBIGUOUS who aren't in the slightest bit identified as TRANSGENDER.

That's the wisdom of allowing people to use the toilet of their personal gender IDENTIFICATION.

You can't ever have bathroom police checking birth certificates at toilets. It's both impractical and insane.

Again, the hysteria you report is to be blamed on the transphobic bigots.

Perhaps, but I noticed the members that posted that falsehood have never publicly acknowledged their error, as I did about the photo.

So, yes, obviously that makes me the bigger man ... neener neener neener. giggle.gif

Chello . . . do you seriously hold a poorly photoshopped, doctored photo that anyone could see had been doctored to a he said, she said disputed about Bruce Jenner's current happiness as a drag queen based on disputes between a close friend's concern for him and those cashing in $$$ wise on his freak show circus appeal at the present time. The sad part is the poor guy is getting even more messed up and potentially ostracized by those pushing him a certain direction so they can stay relevant, make $$$ and cash in on the poor messed up dude.

The poor guy perhaps needs some real help, but these idiots are so caught up in attention and trying to cash in $$$ wise without actually doing any work I doubt any of them really have a clue what is up, what's goo for Bruce or what's bad for Bruce. You are so caught up in a personal agenda, you cannot decipher reality from fiction and what is good or bad for the poor guy.

Fact remains, you don't know how Bruce Jenner really feels right now or who is telling the truth, friends or those cashing in on him. Perhaps, he is telling different people different things so both camps are telling the truth. Lol, there is no mixed message with that photo. That is just more stupid Internet crap.

Bruce Jenner is a heterosexual male.

When he goes to play golf, he can wear trousers like the majority of golfing men & women.

He really has no place in women's locker rooms because of his sexual preference AND because, as a male, he can physically dominate 99.999% of the women on the planet.

Society does not need to take the risk.

F2M trans people are more than welcome in mens locker rooms at their own risk. Because they are taking a risk by doing so.

Bottom line is we don't not live in an equal society. A woman can squeeze a strange mans pec and it's ok. A man squeezes a strange woman's tits and he's on the sex offenders register.

This is the world in which we live.

Women are protected from physically stronger males and although it is unequal, it is the right thing.

-- Jenner is one person. Even if she did transition back, it proves ZILCH about transgender people in general, and how SERIOUS a decision it is for them to make transition decisions.

-- The transphobic right wing is using false rumors about Jenner to mock not only Jenner but to oppose the agenda of transgender civil rights in general.

Jenner WILL transition back.

Mark my words.

It will be done at a time when it will have the best impact on ratings/publicity.

Just wait & see.

She might paint herself purple.

She's ONE person.

She doesn't represent all transgender people.

In fact, despite her fame, she's one of the rare transgender Americans that is a republican.

So she's very much NOT representative.

Most such people have the sense not to support the party of hatred towards GLBT citizens.

She's ONE person.

In fact, despite her fame, she's one of the rare transgender Americans that is a republican.

Most such people have the sense not to support the party of hatred towards GLBT citizens.

So "real" transgenders are democrats?

Oh, lordy - that really is precious...

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/trannies-for-trump/

She's ONE person.

So "real" transgenders are democrats?

Oh, lordy - that really is precious...

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/trannies-for-trump/

That's just a stupid diversion.

Anyone who knows anything about U.S. politics would already know that over 90 percent of GLBT Americans vote democratic. You can't get 100 percent of any demographic. There were Jews for Hitler, may they burn in hell.

So your article is 100 percent meaningless.

That said, Cruz was massively more hateful on transgender civil rights issues than trump.

Jenner WILL transition back.

Mark my words.

It will be done at a time when it will have the best impact on ratings/publicity.

Just wait & see.

Yep, it's all about money and being an attention whore. Sad testament when you feel like you have boobs installed and dress drag to stay relevant and get attention.

Too many people making too much money exploiting this poor messed up dude.

He will change back as soon the $$$ dictate or once the public is no longer interested or intrigued by the new him.

Archived