Stolen Passport in Thailand

They never see your passport if you do it online or by post so why they need to see it if you go to the immigration

Post or do it online is the same as go to 7/11 to report your 90 day stay in Thailand. Immigration need to put it in the database that you have reported, otherwise you have not report your 90 day stay in Thailand.

They never see your passport if you do it online or by post so why they need to see it if you go to the immigration

Post or do it online is the same as go to 7/11 to report your 90 day stay in Thailand. Immigration need to put it in the database that you have reported, otherwise you have not report your 90 day stay in Thailand.

Are you suggesting that 90 day reports cannot be done on line or by post ?

If so you are mistaken.

If so you are mistaken.

No I'm not saying that you can not do 90 day reports by Registered post or Online but the onus is on you to make sure that the report was accepted

.http://www.keyvisathailand.com/your-complete-guide-to-90-day-reporting-online-in-thailand/

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/90-day-reporting-immigration.php

You report your 90 days at 7/11? This I would like to see.cheesy.gif

If so you are mistaken.

No I'm not saying that you can not do 90 day reports by Registered post or Online but the onus is on you to make sure that the report was accepted

.http://www.keyvisathailand.com/your-complete-guide-to-90-day-reporting-online-in-thailand/

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/90-day-reporting-immigration.php

Both those commercial websites have wrong info on them.

One even mentions a immigration office that closed many years ago.

If so you are mistaken.

Where did I say you cannot do it by post or online all I was trying to saying that If you do it by post or online they do not see your passport so why must they see it if you go to the immigration if you can show them that he had all the reports to show that it was lost and he could not show his passport

If so you are mistaken.

Where did I say you cannot do it by post or online all I was trying to saying that If you do it by post or online they do not see your passport so why must they see it if you go to the immigration if you can show them that he had all the reports to show that it was lost and he could not show his passport

My response was not directed toward you.

Try reading "Rough Rider's" comment to which I did reply !